I 30 I

I carefully slip out of the hotel room, watching to make sure Alya and Mari are actually asleep. The sounds of their soft gentle breathing are the only sounds that I hear-as opposed to confused and interrogative voices. 

I breathe in, lightly turning the lock on the door and opening it. Thanks to this 5 star hotel without creaking doors, I can make it out, undetected. 

Walking down the hallway, I stop at Adrien's room. He's supposed to be sharing with Luka and Nino, but apparently they're down at the lobby for a midnight snack. Perfect. 

'Hey, darling.' A soft whisper meets my ears. I flick on the lights, blinking to adjust to the new brightness. 

'Why were you sitting in the dark?' I suppress a laugh, sitting down next to Adrien on the bed. 

He looks sheepish, blush spreading across his face. 'I thought it was more romantic.' 

'Well it would be romantic,' I say. 'Until I trip on something and slash my head open.' 

'Do you have to be so morbid?' Adrien smirks, tilting his head. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me onto his lap. 

I lean in, kissing him gently on the lips. His lips part slightly, and I run my hands through his blonde hair. Adrien pulls me closer, tightly wrapping his arms around my back. 

'Are you sure you can't sleep here tonight?' He whines, green eyes glinting in the dim light. 

'Um, how dense do you think Nino and Luka are?' I inquire, wrinkling my nose. 

'Apparently not dense enough.' Luka says from the doorway, his eyes widening. 

'Luka,' my mouth drops open. 'It is not what it looks like.' 

'Really?' Luka stumbles over his words for once. 'Because it looks like Adrien is Cat Noir.'

'What?' I gasp. 

'Yeah, what?' Adrien echoes, though less convincingly. 'I'm not Cat Noir.' 

Luka looks sceptical. 'Alright, so then why are you and Y/n like-like that?' 

I slide off of Adrien, sitting on the bed next to him with my legs crossed anxiously. 

'How come you didn't just assume I was cheating on Cat Noir?' I ask. 'Not that I'm complaining or anything.' 

'I didn't think you were like that,' Luka says with a small smile. 'And besides, Adrien wasn't exactly being subtle about the way he felt about you.' 

'I was doing my best,' Adrien says defensively. 'It's not my fault Y/n's so perfect.' 

'Alright, cut it out,' I say with a smile. 'But please don't tell Mari. She doesn't know that Adrien is Cat Noir and she can never know.' 

'I won't tell her,' Luka promises. 'But you better get out of here before Nino gets back.' 

'Yep. Done and done.' I back out of the room, winking at Adrien before shutting the door behind me. 

This shit is just getting more and more complicated.