I 100 I

Damon stood up slowly, almost awkwardly. He raised his eyebrows at me with a hopeful expression on his face that was nearly apologetic.

"A dare's a dare," Damon pointed out, holding out his hands. Cat Noir—or Adrien should I say, was still sitting next to me, his eyes dark. There was a flicker of uncertainty in Damon's eyes as he paused again, glancing at Adrien. "You don't mind, right?"

There was a flash of movement and then Cat Noir's stick was in front of Damon. It hit him lightly in the chest and Damon back ed up. 

Cat Noir's expression was still placid, but his eyes were narrowed. "Touch her and you're dead." He said, completely serious. I was mildly surprised at this exclamation, but then again, I probably would've murdered anyone for trying to kiss Adrien.

Damon laughed it off, though he was clearly uncomfortable. "Whoa, chill bro. All good fun, right?" He sat back down in his seat, and everyone was staring—but not at him. Most people were looking at Cat Noir and some of them had leaned forward as if trying to get a better view of the show. 

"Hmm, yeah terribly funny," Cat Noir hummed, removing the metal stick from Damon's chest and placing it beside him. 

"Possessive much?" Damon muttered to himself. He looked up and something of anger flashed across his face. "I mean, Y/n's not yours—she has her own free will and everything."

It was nice how they were talking about me as if I wasn't even in the room.

"Sure," Cat Noir smirked. "But you got one thing wrong."

"What's that?" Damon asked, crossing his arms. 

"She's mine."

A heavy silence fell over the room. People looked around at each other, and I could've died on the spot. 

I could see Sabrina's phone screen and I almost laughed at the fact she was googling: how to breathe.

Chloe broke the awkward silence, checking her nails. "I'm not sure why you think Y/n's the most attractive person here. There are so many better options." As she said this, she did this strange gesture to herself. 

Cat Noir still looked murderous so I was thinking it was almost time for this game to come to a close. But Damon wasn't finished.

"Hey, I think you got the wrong idea," Damon said lightly. "I don't care whether or not she belongs to you. I just think she's hot. Is that so wrong?"

Just then, Ladybug walked in, ready to be a part of this party that was in honor of her. She heard Damon's last words, saw the expression on Cat Noir's face that said 'I'm going to kill him' and my expression that said 'kill me now'—-

"So..is this a bad time?" Ladybug asked, a hesitant expression on her face.

Everyone jumped up, grateful for a distraction. The tension was clear between Cat Noir and Damon though and it was creating a rather uncomfortable atmosphere.

I stood up, walking over to Ladybug. "Thank god you showed up," I muttered under my breath. "Kitty Cat has his whiskers in a twist."

"What was that about Damon thinking someone's hot?" Ladybug asked quietly. 

"Oh, he was going to kiss me," I said casually.

"WHAT?"