I 12 I

I find Adrien pacing around the roof of the school, twirling the ring on his finger. 

'Well that was awkward,' I scratch the back of my head. 'I mean-' 

To my absolute surprise, Adrien bursts out laughing. He walks over, taking my hand. 

'It was-' he agrees. 

'So you aren't mad?' I smile slowly. 

'Why would I be mad, darling?' Adrien grins. 

'I guess you shouldn't be, Kitty,' I smirk. 'You were the one who purred.' 

A lopsided smile spreads across Adrien's face and the sun glints down right on his golden locks. 

'Didn't hear you complaining about it earlier though,' He takes a step closer, pressing me up against the railings. 

'Not here,' I whisper in his ear, looking around. 'Marinette-' 

Adrien sighs. 'I still don't know why we can't just tell people we're dating.' 

I shake my head. 'Well first of all, people already think Cat Noir and I are dating, thanks to those pictures. If they see me going out with you-you know what they'll think. Second of all, Marinette practically loves you, and me dating you is like the worst think I could ever do to her.' 

'She won't mind?' Adrien raises his eyebrows hopefully. 

'Have you met my sister? She has pictures of you under her bed, and a map of your daily schedule.' I say, then immediately cover my mouth. 'You better not tell her that, Kitty.' 

'Fine, fine.' Adrien holds his hands up. 'But we still need to work on the plan.' 

'Oh?' 

'The plan. You know, to actually admit that you and Cat Noir are dating? To the public?' 

I nod. 'Right, so what do you want to do?' 

...

After school, I walk to the fountain, making a random excuse to Marinette about ice cream. The sun shines down right into my eyes as I glance around the park. 

'Hey, Darling,' the black cat swoops in, landing right on the fountain next to me. 

'Oh my god, it's Cat Noir!' A loud voice shouts from the park bench. 'Look!' 

'AAAAH!' 

'I lOVE HIM!' 

'HE'S SO HOT!!' 

'He kind of looks like Adrien!' 

'NO HE DOESN'T, SHUT UP!' 

'Looks like it worked,' I whisper in his ear. 

Soon, everyone's snapping pictures and posting them to social media. I get like twenty alerts on my phone that a Cat Noir fan account is posting-not that I follow those...

'So darling, where do you want to go on our date?' Cat Noir looks at me slyly. 

A chorus of gasps sound from the crowd. 

Without warning, he leans in, kissing me on the lips and pulling me into him. I gasp instinctively, but relax, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

After a few seconds, I pull away. 'We should take this somewhere private,' I whisper. Cat Noir glances up at all his disappointed and excited fans. 

'Whatever you say darling,' He smirks, picking me up in his arms and jumping though the rooftops. 

'How was that?' Cat Noir says once we get to my house.

'Brilliant,' I grin. 

'Cat Noir?' Marinette gasps, walking into the room. 

Oh shoot.