I 47 I

'You say that Mr. Agreste came in to ask something,' Mari starts hesitantly. 'I need you to tell me what he was asking about.' 

I twitch my lip. If I tell her, I could risk her finding out about Cat Noir's identity. 'He wanted to ask if it was true I was dating Cat Noir.' 

'And were you?' Marinette raises an eyebrow. 'I thought you said you were dating Adrien.' 

'That's not important,' I say. 'The important part is that Mr. Agreste is Hawkmoth.' 

'What?' Marinette's mouth drops open. 'Are you certain?' 

'Yes.' I say as my head sears again. 'He kidnapped me and used me to lure Cat Noir and Ladybug to the Eiffel Tower to complete his plan.' 

'How do you know all this?' Marinette asks. 

'It's...it's coming back to me, parts of it.' I say, smiling. 'When you and Cat Noir showed up, he akumatized Alya into Oblivius, who erased your memories of me.' 

'So that's why I don't remember you,' Marinette sighs. 'God.' 

'Yes, and there's more.' I say. 'Alya began to fight his control over her, which meant that something else went wrong with his plan.' 

'What?' 

'She was supposed to erase your memories of you and Cat Noir, me and the fact that Mr. Agreste is Hawkmoth. But he failed. When Alya was no longer under his control, she wasn't able to control her powers and accidentally erased the whole city's memory of me.' I gasp. 'That must be it.' 

'But why does Plagg still remember you?' Tikki asks.

'I think-I think Cat Noir transformed back before the whole thing happened. Plagg was just regaining his Kwami form, and he avoided the blast by sheer luck.' I blink, slightly unsure about where all of this knowledge is coming from. 

'So how do we restore everything to normal?' Mari sighs. 'It's not going to be easy, seeing as I don't even have a Lucky Charm.' 

'We need to find out if Mr. Agreste still remembers me, first.' I say. 'That'll tell us how to continue on. You'd better transform so we can get there quicker.' 

'Tiki, Spots on!' 

A few seconds later, we land on top of a building, close to the Agreste's house. 

'Minibug?' A random portal opens up beside me. 'Minibug, are you there?' 

I jump away from it, landing on my butt. 

'What the-' 

'Bunnix?' Ladybug's eyes widen. 'What're you doing here?' 

'Something bad happened in the future,' Bunnix says, hurriedly. 'You have to fix your mistake.' 

'What happened?' I ask. Bunnix glances at me, her eyes lighting up with recognition for a second before turning back to Ladybug. 

'I can't tell you,' she says apologetically. 'It could potentially mess things up more. Do you know what caused the problem?' 

'I don't know what,' I say. 'But I know where, and when.' 

'Yes,' Ladybug nods. 'This is more of Y/n's problem than it is mine,' 

'I can help,' I say. 'Can you...take me back in time?' 

'I can,' Bunnix nods. 'I'm going to be able to replace a present version of you with past you, which is something I have only just learned to do. You must fix your mistake quickly, because soon, there'll be nothing left in the world.'