I 61 I

'I am so done with Cat Noir!' I fume, pacing around Adrien's room. He sits up suddenly, a grin forming on his face. 

'Oh yeah? What'd that worthless stray do this time?' Adrien asks. 'And how do you even know Cat Noir?' 

'I-uh, he rescued me the other day.' I say. 

'Rescued you?' The grin grows wider. 

'Yeah, uh I was falling off my building and he caught me.' I roll my eyes. 'That's not the point.' 

'...continue?' 

'Right so, he overheard Dad yelling at me about that-' I pause. 'You know. And then he's always so goddamn cocky about everything. Plus he's a huge flirt.' 

Adrien laughs, throwing his head back. I cross my arms. 'What's so funny?' 

'I happen to know Cat Noir too,' He says with a sly look. 'Yeah what a jerk.' 

'I know, right?' I complain, slumping down beside Adrien. 'I'm just glad you aren't like that.' 

Adrien's expression becomes unfathomable. 'What if I was?' 

'Huh?' I tip my head. 'What do you mean?' 

'What if I was as big of a flirt as Cat Noir?' Adrien asks , blinking. 'Would you still love me?' 

'Yeah, of course. Besides, it would be hot on you.' 

A grin spreads across Adrien's face. 'Well thanks, darling. You know, I could be more of a flirt,' he raises his eyebrows. 

'Oh yeah?' I smirk. 

A playful expression forms on Adrien's face and he grabs me around the waist, pulling me onto his lap. I bend forward, kissing him  and wrapping my arms around his neck. His lips part slightly and he flips me over, pulling me closer. 

'Are you finally going to do what you said you would in that note?' I whisper. 

'Maybe.' 

...

'Hey, Marinette?' Alya jogs up to us after school.

Marinette turns around quickly, smiling. 'What's up Alya?'

'Nino and I are going to play couples Lazer Tag tomorrow morning, and we booked three spots. Do you and Luka and Y/n and Adrien want to join us?' She asks, slightly out of breath. 'I know it's kinda last minute.'

'I'll ask Luka when I see him,' Marinette beams. 'Sounds like fun though.'

'No need to wait, he's right there,' I point, grinning. Luka hugs Mari around the waist, leaning over to kiss her on the cheek. She jumps with surprise, then laughs.

'How many times have I told you not to sneak up on me?' Marinette giggles.

'I lost track after 10,' He says, shoving his hands in his pockets with a smile.

Adrien and I exchange amused glances, and he pulls me closer to his side.

'Y/n and I are in,' Adrien confirms. 'Father cancelled my photo shoot so I should be free all morning.'

'Great!' Alya places her hands on her hips. 'What about you guys?'

Luka looks between Marinette and Alya. 'What did I miss?'