I 67 I

Ladybug and I scale the Eiffel Tower in .2 seconds, leaving Cat Noir behind on the ground. He follows suit shortly after, using his pole to vault him to the very top in a heartbeat. Copycat is perched at the very top, holding one arm above his head in a threatening pose.

'Cataclysm,' He says calmly, lowering his hand till it almost reaches the metal. 'Don't move or I'll destroy the Eiffel Tower.'

'Lucky Charm!' Ladybug shouts, catching a rope in her hands. 'What am I supposed to do with this?' She scowls. 'Why can't I ever get something useful for a change?'

'I can think of a couple things,' Cat Noir says playfully.

'Oh shut it.'

I pause halfway up, staring up at Copycat. Cat Noir doesn't move, standing slightly over him, ready to pounce.

'Wind dragon,' I say, disappearing into the breeze. I fly up towards Copycat, mostly unseen as the wild wind around me acts as a disguise.

'Where's Ryuko?' Copycat asks, lowering his hand slightly. 'If this is a trick-'

Unfortunately , we never get to hear what he'd do if it was a trick, because Ladybug tosses me the rope, and I reappear just in time, catching it in my left arm. I quickly wrap Copycat in the rope, tying him to one of the posts so that he can't move his hand. He growls, hissing at me.

'What's wrong?' I ask. 'Cat got your tongue?'

'Cataclysm,' Cat Noir says, touching the newspaper clipping very gingerly. It vanishes, along with Copycat, leaving a very confused Theo tied to the Eiffel Tower. I quickly untie him, shooting him a quick smile. He blushes. I roll my eyes internally, handing the rope to Ladybug.

'Miraculous Ladybug!' Ladybug shouts, throwing the rope in the air. Everything around me vanishes, and when I blink open my eyes, I'm back on the ground next to Theo and Cat Noir.

'Hey, Ryuko,' Theo says nervously, raising his hand.

'Hi Theo,' I sigh. 'Listen, I know that you like me, but I have a boyfriend.'

'But-' Theo looks crestfallen.

'I'm really sorry,' I lie. I'm literally not sorry, that guy is like 20 or something.

'Will you at least tell me who he is?' Theo asks, raising his head.

'No, I can't,' I say quietly. 'I can't risk revealing my identity. But uh-you should know that I'm a lot younger than you.'

'Oh,' Theo frowns. 'Really?'

I nod.

'Okay bye,' He says, scurrying away.

'Well you took care of him,' Ladybug smirks, bumping my hip. 'We should go before we transform back.'

Cat Noir glances at me, clearing his throat.

'Uh, I'm just going to talk to Cat Noir for a sec, see you later Ladybug.' I say.

Ladybug shrugs. 'Bug out!'

She soars off, flipping onto a building and disappearing over the other side.

'Sorry,' Cat Noir says. 'It's just that I wanted to say sorry if I overstepped that day..you know on the roof.'

'It's alright,' I smile. 'I kinda forgot as well.'

He takes a breath. 'It's just that, you kinda remind me of someone...and well-' he breaks off.

'Your girlfriend, you mean,' I sigh. 'But I'm not her.'

'I know, and I'm sorry, it won't happen again,' Cat Noir says. 'Bye Ryuko.'

'Bye Kitty,' I say. After he disappears around the corner I sigh again. What was that all about? Has Cat Noir suddenly gained a conscience? I mean, nothing really happened that day so I'm not really sure why he was overreacting about it. 'Clear Skies.' I say, catching Longg in my hand. 'Are you tired?'

'I'm alright, miss.' Longg says, smiling. 'Is it alright if I go and hang out with the other Kwami's for a bit?'

I think it over. 'Considering that we just defeated a villain, I think it'll be fine.' I say.

'Thank you miss!' I hand Longg a macaroon and she flies off, carrying it in her tight grasp.

'Bye,' I wave.