"THEN DIE LIKE ONE"

Let's
Continue..

Y/n's POV:
I fell to the ground, breathing heavily as Phil looked to L'manberg and it's destruction. I checked Wilburs pulse again, my heart ached. His skin was cold and his pulse was gone. He was gone. For sure.

Tears slipped down my cheeks, "Uh Y/n," Phil said pulling on my sleeve reaching to his belt where his sword had been held. "withers." he continued pulling out his sword, i spun around to see Technoblade placing blocks on the structure, the one to make withers. I rushed down grabbing my sword and running to Tubbo and Tommy.

"You think you're a hero Tommy?" Techno asked tilting his head, obviously teasing. "No, i just- i just wanted L'manberg." Tommy said as calmly as he could, "So you just wanted power?" "The thing about this world Tommy, is that good things don't happen to hero's." Techno said raising his voice slightly as Tommy stepped closer.

"Let me tell you a story Tommy." Techno said taking a step forward to tell the tale. "A story of a man called Theseus, his country was in danger and he sent himself forward into enemy line. He slaughtered the minotaur, and saved his city." Techno said taking a breath and stepping backwards.

"You know what they did to him Tommy?" Techno said not expecting an answer back, Tommy shook his head "They exiled him. He died in disgrace, that's what happens to hero's Tommy." Techno stepped more toward the wither structures and i stepped closer to Tommy and in front of Tubbo.

"But if you want to be a hero Tommy, that's fine." Techno said again stepping backwards as close to the structures as he could, everyone pleaded for him to not do it, to not place the skulls. Techno ignored them looking dead straight to Tommy.

"You want to be a hero Tommy." Techno said his voice again raising, Tommy shook his head quickly. Technoblade smiled,

"THEN DIE LIKE ONE!"

A/n: the return of this book is here. enjoy :]