Ignorance

Y/n POV:
Tommy and Friend walked out Tubbo ran toward Tommy crying and hugging him, Tommy hugged Tubbo back starting to cry to holding onto Friend by its leash. I waited watching only the portal now, waiting for Ghostbur to come out of it. "Y/n." Ranboo said startling me a bit making me jump and snap my head over to him, "I don't think he made it." he said putting his hand on my shoulder again. I knew it was true but i didn't want to believe it, i don't want it to happen. Not yet at least.

"He hasn't remembered he loves me yet, he can't just be gone!" i cried out pushing Ranboo away and running into the portal.

I ran through both portals and as i got there Sam was rushing to his podium. "We're excepting no more visitors for now." He said standing up straight, he said it with no emotion that made me even more angry then i had already been. Tommy died, he let it happen, now Ghostbur? First times an accident Second is ignorance. "How can you be so calm after failure?" i said stomping towards him, "Excuse me?" he said calmly still. Is that the only thing he's good at? Being calm in this situation? "You let Ghostbur die didn't you? Tommy's safe and thank god but that poor Ghostbur." i said trying not to cry. "Im sorry. There was nothing i could do. Please go out of the prison before i have to escort you out." Sam said seeming annoyed, annoyed i was telling him the truth. "Seriously? Threatening me?" i said stomping to the podium throwing the book at the wall in anger.

He stepped out from behind the podium, "Please calm down ma'am." Sam said. "Ma'am? Cant even say my name now?" he stepped in front of me, and also, calm down?! Calm down? Wow if someone he loved died he would rain hell and he's lucky i haven't because i could've twice now. I punched his chest mumbling angry words and sentences, insulting him and how he does his job. It went on for a while until he grabbed my wrists stopping them from moving completely. I was crying at this point, my legs hurt, my arms hurt, my head hurt, my heart hurt. Just everything hurt. He was dead and there was nothing i could do about it.

I wriggled out of Sams grasp and weakly walked to the portal flipping him off as i warped through. As soon as i got out they were all screaming about something and i was dragged over to we're L'manbergs smithereens were.

I still didn't know what was going on.