I'm sorry Tubbo.

Y/n's POV:
"Phil?" i mumbled, he turned to face me and didn't exactly remember who i was. It made sense, he only seen me a few times when he visited Wilbur and Tommy. I had always heard of Wills family from Will when i was growing up in L'manburg.

"Y/n, right?" Philza said after a bit of thinking "Yeah." i said simply "Did Wilbur go in there?" i asked pointing to the ominous opening in the back of the podium. "Yeah, i've heard that's the 'final room'," Phil said making quotation marks with his fingers as he said "final room" i nodded telling him that was the final room as Wilbur called it. "do you know anything about what the final room is?" Phil asked turning fully to me, giving me his full attention.

"Yes actually, Wilbur talked about it a lot. It's the room in which there's a button. That button alone triggers the red stone that leads to the tnt under L'manburg. I think you get the memo." i said as he nodded in understanding.

Making little to no noise, Phil stepped onto the steps that lead to the final room. He gestured for me to follow after. I gently stepped on the stone, looking up to the top of the stairs. There seemed to be writing, it was too small for me to read from here though.

Wilbur was bantering but it was hushed to a mumble considering the distance away from him that we were.

Phil took two steps up the stairs, stopped. Then gestured for me to do the same, in which i did. This went on till we were only a few steps from the top, Wilbur could be heard talking about the special place L'manburg was. He complained and i couldn't help but to long to go and hug him, Phil motioned for me to duck and stay put.

Phil moved up the last steps and was now leaning on the wall, Wilbur was turned towards the button his blind spot was behind him now. Phil was totally silent.

"The thing that i built this nation for doesn't exist anymore! The THING that i worked towards doesn't exist anymore, it's over!" Wilbur shouted making me jump a slight bit and stand up as Wilbur hovered his hand over the button.

Phil motioned for me to duck again and finally said something, "Wilbur what are you doing?" Phil said leaning still against the wall "Phil?" Wilbur asked, his voice cracking a bit.

"Do you know what this button is?" Wilbur asked a bit concerned he might know, "Yeah, yeah i do. And i really don't think you should-" "PHIL IM ALWAYS SO CLOSE TO PRESSING THIS BUTTON PHIL!" Wilbur said interrupting Phil.

Fireworks cracking were heard outside of the room and the trail leading to the room, it was concerning because screams were followed after the fireworks. One of the screams were Tubbos. I looked to Will then to outside.

What do i do?

How can i choose?

Tubbo or Will?

Nation or friend?

Life or explosion?

I'm sorry Tubbo.