"Then lets be the bad guys."

Y/N POV:
I woke up to cold and no longer touched with the warmth of Wilbur. I got up and went to the upper room of Pogtopia to see Tommy reading a book leaning on the wall near the open chest Dream gave him.

"Whatcha readin'?" i said generally curious of what Dream may have wrote. "Some book Dream gave me. It's called Tyrant. I've just finished it." "Can i have a look at it?" i said. He handed me the book and it wrote,
Page one
Tommy, i knew this time
would probably come.

For a kingdom that
rules with kindness
and not with might. No
weapons, no armor,
just a group of
people.

Schlatt does not
follow these same
principles.

Page two
Schlatt wants
weapons, Schlatt
wants power. Schlatt
wants to expand out
into Dream SMP lands.

Schlatt wants to
abolish the walls in
order to take more
and more land.

Schlatt is no Wilbur.

Page three
Schlatt is technically
a democratically
elected leader, and I
cant overthrow him.

If you need my help, I
am here, but it must be
from the shadows. I
cant be caught
breaking the peace
treaty. Even though
the people I made it
with are no longer
involved.

Page four
I have trusted you
with my most prized
weapon, which was
used to attempt to kill
you by Schlatt on the
day before the election.

For now, farewell from
the shadows. Be safe.
-Dream

Towards the end the handwriting had been messier, like he had tried to figure out what to write for hours on end and finally finished it, closed it, and rested.

"Does this mean?-" i said only to get cut off by Wilbur slamming open the door and looking to Tommy.

"Tommy," Wilbur said hesitantly "Tommy, are we the bad guys?" Wilbur said repeating himself but finishing his sentence this time. Tommy didn't answer just, looked at Wilbur confused. "Cause, i mean we kind of made ourselves the leaders and then we had a vote and Schlatt won." Wilbur said explaining clearly not done "And now we're trying to over throw him." Wilbur explained looking at us then the floor.

It did seem wrong but, from what i see Schlatt just wants power and doesn't care about the people. It needed to be stopped, but not like this. They aren't villains.

"It doesn't feel correct, it feels like we're the bad guys." Wilbur continued while Tommy only looked at Wilbur not responding "Am i the bad guy?" Wilbur said desperately wanting an answer from Tommy or me. His eyes flickered between me and the blonde but, neither said anything. We just looked at Wilbur and the room fell silent.

I wanted to say something but everything i wanted to say i just, forgot. There was nothing to say. Wilburs right, but he's wrong. He's not a villain but he is.

There's no answer.

I walked downstairs to get out of the awkward silence that had fell upon us hoping they could talk it out. Tommy just slowly followed after not hoping to try and answer his impossible question.

Wilbur followed too. "Tommy, Y/N. You agree that we're in the right?" Wilbur said grabbing Tommy's shoulder stopping him in his tracks making me turn around as well. "I mean, yeah i'm always in the right." Tommy said releasing himself from Wilburs grip and facing him.

"Then let's be the bad guys." Wilbur said shocking both me and Tommy. "Look, our nation is gone way far behind us. So why not? Let's, let's blow that motherfucker to smithereens." He said recklessly.

I didn't say anything because i was shocked that he was being so power hungry "Because we can get it back! We, we don't have to blow it up." Tommy said stepping towards him desperately pleading to talk and not be the villains. Tommy looked to me basically asking me to join and help.

"Tommy, i'm saying if we can't have manburg, NO ONE can have manburg." he yelled his eyes looking to Tommy then me wanting us to agree.

"We can still get it back! We shed so much blood for that land and worked so hard for it!" I begged trying to get him to reason with me. "Just because you lost L'manburg doesn't mean we can't get it back." i continued. That was our home and if it was all for nothing then why even be here.

Wilbur picked up a phone that has been lying around completely ignoring what i had said and stepped away so we couldn't hear what was happening over the phone.

Tommy looked confused, scared, and angry. More angry than the others. And honestly, me too. Wilbur came back and the door to Pogtopia slammed open. Me and Tommy's head snapped towards the steps waiting for someone to come down the stairs. Will had been stood infront of us looking towards the door with a smile.

A masked man. Dream walked down the steps to Pogtopia in his netherite armor. He neared the bottom steps and said "What do you need Wilbur?" he walked past me and Tommy and stood by Wilbur, arms crossed.

"I want to blow up Manburg. Any TNT you have, i need." Wilbur demanded. "Why would he-" I asked cutting myself off as Dream set down an enderchest and grabbed stacks of TNT, moved it into a normal chest, and put it behind Wilbur.

"Well Y/N, Dream wants all sides but his own weakened. Pogtopia going to war with Manburg is perfect for him." Wilbur said as Dream nodded his head in agreement answering my question.

"Wilbur you're being reckless. It's not too far gone! There's a reason i gave my disks for L'manburg." Tommy said again trying to reason with him. "What's the reason, Tommy?" "The reason we made L'manburg in the first place was to get from it. From the chaos and hatred in DreamSMP" Tommy answered.

"I know why you're doing this Tommy. I know- I see it in your eyes Tommy, you're scared." Wilbur said stepping closer to Tommy making Tommy back up.

"We don't have to blow it up!" Tommy spat ignoring Wilbur. "Tommy when i said 'You're never gonna be president' that wasn't a challenge. Tommy, it's true. You'll never be president." Wilbur argued.

"Wilbur look at me." I said "Yes?" Wilbur responded taking the tension off of Tommy. "I'm gonna need you to give me that TNT. We're not blowing up Manburg." i said putting my hand on my sword threading to take it out of its harness.

"I'll need to step in. I can't let you do that." Dream said walking infront of Wilbur drawing his sword to my neck, inches away. My heart dropped.

Wilbur smiled, i felt heartbroken he's not worried at all. He's just letting Dream do this "This isn't right Wilbur." i said barley opening my mouth attempting not to get cut "It's not the right way to go about it i agree." Tommy said a bit louder than i. Wilbur traded the TNT into his enderchest and dream put his sword back. I luckily didn't get cut.

Dream enderpearled out.

"Fuck you Wilbur." i said running off to who knows where exiting the door and running past Dream.

A/N: TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY POG??