"Tubbo is on our side.. right?"

Y/N POV:
I had woken up from my slumber to find a still asleep Tommy on my shoulder. I lifted my head attempting to wake up more.

I shook Tommy a bit seeing that it was morning from the yellow beams of light that had soaked in. He didn't wake up so i gently laid him on the ground to get him off of my shoulder and comfortably place him on the ground. I put the blanket around him.

I heard talking in the upper part of pogtopia that was by the door.

"No don't touch that it's a gift from god." Wilbur said in the distance. What. the. fuck. "What are you guys talking about?" I said entering the upper area of Pogtopia.

"Talking about a gift from Dream to Tommy." Tubbo said as i hugged him i was truly happy to see him but i was also tired so i didn't vocally say anything to express it.

"What's in it?" i said curiously walking towards it "Don't touch it Tommy would be mad." Tubbo said "If it was anyone else's Tommy would've opened it and stole everything." i said going to open the chest.

"No i wouldn't!" Tommy said running up the stairs. Mans a gremlin. "Yeah, yeah." i said sarcastically as Tommy pulled me away from the chest by my shirt collar and practically threw me across the room. He opened the chest and put both hands in pulling out, A NETHERITE CHESTPLATE?!

Everyone ooed as Tubbos phone rang. Tubbo grabbed it out of his pocket in a panic.

"Hello?" Tubbo said as everyone quieted down. "Yes Schlatt?" he asked over the phone to Schlatt. I almost gasped which would've gave away the fact Tubbo was in Pogtopia but Wilbur slapped his hand over my mouth and whispered "Shh, you'll give him away." in my ear like i didn't already know.

"What was that?" Schlatt asked over the phone loud enough for everyone to hear "Oh- I, dropped something." Tubbos voice quivered. "Oh you clumsy fuck Tubbo god." Schlatt yelled. God i hate this man.

Their conversation finally ended and Tubbo explained that Schlatt wants him back in 'Manburg' fucking loser name.

I went down with Tommy and Techno to spy on Schlatts speech he announced a festival celebrating a 'New beginning of a no L taking nation'.

"Also, a very exciting for my right hand man, Tubbo! He will be having a speech!" Schlatt said and Tubbo whipped his head towards Schlatt his eyes filled with with surprise and happiness. "I am?!" he practically yelled with excitement. Schlatt smiled and looked at Tubbo nodding his head.

Was Tubbo starting to like Schlatt?

"Tubbo is on our side.. right?" i mumbled turning my head towards Tommy. He looked like he wanted to shout at me but he knew he couldn't. "Of course he's on our side! Tubbos our friend. MY FRIEND." he whisper shouted his eyebrows so close with one another that they touched.

He turned around and ran back to Pogtopias direction. I looked back at Tubbo and he still looked so happy. Was L'manburg, Wilbur not enough for him? He has the tiniest speech during a festival a stupid festival. How was Tommy not seeing it? I love Tubbo he's like a brother but he seems too happy here.

I walked off with mixed feelings about Tubbo the speech wasn't over but i didn't wanna hear it anymore.

"Why are you so mad?" Techno asked unexpectedly. "Because Tommy is an idiot." i said with a huff "He always is. Get used to it." Techno said in a joking matter. "But i meant why are you mad about Tubbo getting a speech?" Techno said.

I turned around and pushed him with all my might and since it was unexpected and the best i could he fell. "Schlatt is literally the WORST president L'manburg has ever had but Tubbo is fucking happy about a speech. His life is in danger for fucks sake!" I shouted at Technoblade looking down at him picking up his crown.

I was mad at Tubbo because he was being oblivious to how much danger he was in. He's gonna get himself killed if he doesn't realize.

Techno got up and put on his crown and started walking thinking i'd trail behind. I didn't. I sat down and cried. If Tubbo died, i don't know what i'd do everything would just go to shit.

When Techno realized i was behind him he walked back and gave me a piggyback (punpunpunpun) ride to Pogtopia while i fell asleep on the way.

When i woke up i was laid on the bed that was in the upper part of Pogtopia but they must've moved into the lower ravine part.

I was faced towards the potato farm and tried to get up but there was arms wrapped around me. I rolled around to see a sleeping Wilbur. I then remembered how touch starved i was and i cuddled myself closer to his chest. And heat sparkled onto my cheeks.

Did i like him?