"Do you wanna take Schlatt down?"

Y/n POV:
I woke up beside the pit with my ankle tended to along with my other few wounds. Everyone had gone somewhere and i was left with a note, from Wilbur.

My dearest Y/n,
Me and Tommy have gone to spy on Schlatt and his goons back in Manburg. I suggest you do not come but technically i cannot stop you. Niki tended to your ankle so thank her but, you still may not be able to walk. Niki and Tubbo have gone off to get supplies, and Techno is either in his potato farm or in the nether. You know where me and Tommy are already. You can do whatever you'd like but i again suggest you don't go outside Pogtopia.
Signed- Wilbur<3

For someone about to blow up a nation the letter was cute, i mean nice. Of course i would ignore his suggestions and go spy too i don't wanna be left out!

I grabbed onto the fence railing and squeezed it trying to get up. I released i shouldn't squeeze so hard when i felt the wood trying to sink into my skin. Eventually i got up i barley could walk and when i did 'walk' it was wobbly and you could barley call it walking.

I headed toward L'manburg one slow step at a time. I should've brought a coat.

I walked 50 million miles and then i was finally standing infront of L'manburg. Or Manburg dare i say.

I crouched and scouted the area and saw the white house but half of it was gone? Schlatt and Quackity were stood infront of the house Quackity was almost in full netherite armor-clad. I decided to sneak in closer inching my hand closer to my harness with every step. I had to be careful here, not everyone is my friend.

I spotted someone with blonde hair behind a tree spying in on the action they spun around once they detected where the foot steps came from. It was Tommy!

He relaxed after seeing that it was only me. "What are you doing here?" Tommy asked sounding stern but happy that i was there. "It's always better with a buddy." i said repeating the line i thought back when Will asked Techno to walk with me to Manburg.

He nodded knowing i only wanted to help protect him.

"Get the fuck off my property!" Schlatt spat angrily both me and Tommy's heads snapped to the direction of the yelling hoping it wasn't directed towards us. I was relieved to see that he was talking to Quackity but it was a sad sight.

"You are the fucking worst dictator." Quackity fought back as Schlatt tore into the walls. Quackity pulled out a bow "What are you gonna do, shoot me?" Schlatt questioned in a sorta panic.

Quackity put the bow down not having the heart to kill him. "Yeah you fucking pussy." Schlatt insulted turning around and mining the walls again Quackity swiftly pulled out his bow offended at the comment and shot, not at his heart at his side.

Schlatt crumbled like the weak old man he is and Quackity walked away shouting "You're the pussy." as Schlatt held his wound.

Tommy took my arm and ran dragging me along running in the direction Quackity did. "Quackity!" Tommy shouted at Quackity who raised his sword at the shout when noticing it was only us who may i say had no armor he put his sword lower. He knew he could kill us in an instant.

"What?" Quackity said sounding a bit cold, "We heard the fight." i said bluntly before Tommy could make up something stupid again. "Do you wanna take Schlatt down?" Quackity said.

Tommy looked at me and then to Quackity "Yes." Tommy said letting down almost all defenses. "Would you like to join Pogtopia?" i offered earning a glare from Tommy. "Really?" Quackity said letting on a soft smile "Yeah, would you?" i said giving a smile back. "I would love to join." Quackity said,

Tommy said not a word on the rest of the walk as Quackity and i talked. Tommy was carefully leading us to Pogtopia. Tommy was looking around making sure it wasn't a trap not fully sure if it was a set up or not.

Thinking about it now, Wilbur wasn't with Tommy in Manburg like he said he would be in the note. We walked into Pogtopia Quackity looked amazmented as we walked into the ravine part of Pogtopia. Techno and Will weren't here it worried me.

What if they were planning something?

A/N: SORRYY!! short chapter just had to get this in before i forget >:(( Thank you for 822 reads!!