Too late.

Y/n's POV:
"Wilbur!" i yelled motivated by anger, i ran beside Phil trying not to tempt Wilbur to press it.

"Y/n i-" "No! I thought you wouldn't be here! I thought you would care enough to consider me! To consider your nation, your friends." i yelled tears running down my face, Wilbur was no longer talking. He looked scared, 'i never raised my voice', i've never been this motivated by anger, i've never been more passionate about something like this to yell.

"You've changed Y/n." Wilbur said shaking his head, chuckling. I had no idea what he had meant by that but i didn't think it meant anything positive. "What could you even mean by that?" i asked stepping closer. "You used to not question me, 'Wilbur knows best'. You would've gone with this plan!" Wilbur shouted stomping like a child.

"Maybe you've changed Wilbur, you used to be better, you used to make good decisions, you used to be smart, you used to are care about me. About your friends."

Phil was dead silent just letting the scene unfold.

Wilbur stood defeated, he turned to the button. "Phil there used to be a saying, by this traitor. I don't know you've heard of Eret." Wilbur giggled looking to Phil for clarification, Phil nodded not knowing who that was.

Wilbur looked to me and smirked, i was convinced he'd say "it was meant to be." and we could let this go. Yet, Wilbur is stubborn.

"It was never meant to be." Wilbur smirked turning on his heel to the button, i ran to him trying to hold him back from pressing it. Too late.

His hand collided with the button, the tnt sizzled and the ground shook underneath us. Wilbur turned to me and hugged me, caressing my head laying his on mine. Protecting me from the explosion. The blocks blew up behind us, screams, loud ones. Ones i identified as Tommys, Tubbos, Nikis, and Dreams. All but Dreams were screams of terror, Dreams, was a scream of victory.

Wilbur was the traitor.