"Of course Wilbur, no doubt i'll be your endorsement"

Your POV:
I woke up the next morning feeling groggy and silly for how over dramatic i was last night. Sure, it was a high tense situation but i definitely wasn't mature about it.

I got dressed and walked out of my cottage to go apologize to Will. i stepped outside and immediately step in mud. "God fucking-" i said cutting myself off and suffering the pain of poop looking mud in my boots. Was it always this fucking muddy?

I eventually got to where Tommy stood, i figured he would know where Will was. "Hey Tommy?" "Yeah woman?" he said in a joking tone, "Do you know where Will is?" i said with confidence that he knew "No, i heard he was calling someone though. Best not to interrupt." he said turning his head to look at me "Oh, okay. Well cya Tommy!" I said walking away and going to check up on the other L'manburgians. I wonder who Wilbur is talking to?

Wilbur POV:
"So, would you be our endorsement? I feel together we can dominate this election. Think of all the money! I promise you great things." i said, i was sure that he would be our endorsement. "Hahaha aallll the money" he said greedily. "Of course Wilbur, no doubt i'll be your endorsement." he said. "Good. I'll see you then Schlatt".

I hung up the phone and almost instantly i heard a knock on the door, i jumped at the sudden noise and walked up to the door. "Hel-?"  i tried to greet but cut myself off at the sudden arms around my chest, i looked to see Y/N. She looked like she hadn't slept in days and had been crying. I hugged back instead of just letting my arms hang there.

"What's this about?" i questioned unsure why she so suddenly just hugged me, not that i was complaining. "Yesterday," she said muffled by her face being on my shoulder, "I was rude yesterday and dramatic and i'm sorry." she said sniffing. "Don't be sorry, it's okay Y/N it was silly." i said calmly smiling softly at her. It seemed that she got calmer after i said that.

"You should rest." i said opening the door, "You look like you need it." i said.

"I guess." she sighed and walked out into the drier but darker l'manburg.

_________________________________
AN:
Sorry for the shorter chapter i promise the next one lol be longer and more accurate to the streams and videos . i might go out on a whim for some things and have filler chapters but it'll be a lot more accurate.