'I believe in you.'

Y/n POV:
The wall was rapidly being removed. Block by block i could see the sunrise finally.

"Why'd Will never have a funeral but Schlatt did?" i asked Tubbo leaning on my hands looking out to the fields of dandelions, poppy's, and alliums which Ranboo argued were the best. "I don't know. Neither were that good of people but why'd the one we hate have to be most respected, the guy died of a stroke because he drank too much." Tubbo laughed despite sounding genuinely bummed out.

"To think i was in love with him." i sighed, "Who? Schlatt? Ew." he said giving a reasonable response. "No, no. Wilbur." i said laughing a bit, "Ah, that makes more sense. Would you tell me the story? Of how you both fell in love?" Tubbo said leaning in closer. "Well i'm pretty sure it was one-sided but, of course but let's go inside it's cold out." i said walking over and into my house, we sat down at the table and i got us some water.

"The first time i realized was probably when he first stood up for us against Dream. Saying,
'If we get no revolution, then we want nothing. We'd rather die than join your side.'
Even after everything, all the arrows and wounds from them. He stuck up for us and our nation. And that same night he looked at me like never before as everyone else was asleep, he held my hands and said
'I believe in you.'
I thought it was going to be 'I love you' but neither of those things were said to be much so it was like the new i love you for me."

"Did he ever say that he loved you or did he ever shows signs of loving you?"

"Yes and yes the second one while he was creeping up on death and the first while he died. Truly unfortunate." i sighed looking to the cloth then Tubbo grabbed my hand and said,

"I believe in you and love you like you're my sister."