"No longer will it be the L taking nation it was. It's Manburg now!"

Y/N POV:
I woke up in Pogtopia on the bed by the door and went down the stairs to find a better looking ravine. Or a better looking home? Nation? I had no idea what Pogtopia was but it was definitely no L'manburg.

I walked down the rest of the stairs to find a potato farm. "What the fuck." i cursed under my breath and stepped into the weirdly large farm bumping into a tall person who i assumed was Wilbur. "Sorry Wil-" i almost said looking up to see a man with a small ponytail with hair that was pretty uneven. He also wore a creepy realistic pig mask that reminded me of dreams mask.

It finally clicked in my brain after analyzing this man that he could kill me so i did the reasonable thing, obviously. I took out my sword before he could react and stabbed him in the arm. Just as anyone would react. It wasn't deep at all it was just to make sure he couldn't use it to wield a sword in his right hand. Unless he was left handed. What if he's ambidextrous? If he's either of those i'm screwed because i hate left handed people. Man i didn't think that over.

"What was that for?" He asked just looking down at me as if i didn't just stab his arm. "No, no who the fuck are you?" I asked holding the point of my sword to his neck inches away from gashing his skin.

"Technoblade." he simply said. "No pig guy i meant ugh. Why are you here?" His name meant nothing to me if i had no idea who 'Technoblade' was. "I just said my name is Technoblade but yet you call me pig guy? Don't you know who i am?" He said confidently as if i didn't just hint that i didn't know who he fucking was.

"OF COURSE I DONT KNOW WHO YO-" i was muffled from my screaming by someone behind me who was wearing gloves no idea who the hell it was but they knocked the sword out of my hand to make sure i didn't stab them. Damn there goes that plan.

I fought to get their hand off my mouth. I could feel their breath on the back of my neck so they either are air bending their breath or are looking at my sword to make sure i didn't pick it up and stab them as i did Techno. It tingled, and made me shiver a bit.

I was very ready to get my sword and stab them, until they had said something "Hey Techno, i see you've met Y/N?" oh it was only Will.  I calmed down and stopped fighting against him.

"Yeah i met her. She definitely reminds me of Tommy." He chuckled, oh how i wanted to punch his stupid face. And the Tommy part? Was that an insult?

"She can be like that." Wilbur said as he let his hand off my mouth and released my arms from his grip. Bad idea if i say so myself. I landed a good punch on Technoblade enough to hear a clank on the ground from his mask falling to the ground. "Ow." He responded to my punch in his monotone voice.

"Fucking pig shit potato guy." i muttered walking away as Techno picked up his mask and put it back on. "Well i see she knows me well enough." The pink haired man chuckled out. I guess he was a potato farming pig? Lame.

I had walked out of the ravine part of Pogtopia and was in the upper room. Where had Tommy been if not in Pogtopia? I debated going outside of the safely protected home by a pig and a beanie man.

Maybe it was safer outside.

Plus i really wanted to make sure Tommy was okay wherever he may be. I grabbed my best sword that i had recently enchanted with Sharpness 1. I also put on netherite boots. I hadn't had much netherite so this was as good as it would get.

Luckily for me most of the protectors of L'manburg were ass at pvp. Including their oh so 'notorious' leader had absolutely nothing.

All i was really worried about was the other side, Dreamsmp. They were overpowered as fuck, especially if it was just me going. But from the one time i've talked to Dream a few days ago he doesn't wanna murder us, i hope. So, yipee take that Schlatt.