I'll be back.

Y/n's POV:
I was shook awake by Tubbo and him saying, "I need to discuss something with you." in a serious tone. "I'm up, i'm up." i groaned my back aching from sleeping on the ground, my eyes adjusted to the light and he looked worried.

I raised an eyebrow basically asking him 'What's wrong?' as i got up and he just simply pointed to the obsidian walls around L'manberg. "What the fuck." i said running to the walls as Tubbo walked behind me. I put my hand on it to make sure wit was real and to my delight my question was answered. "Yes they are real." Dream chuckled, i immediately turned to the green bastard raising my hands to punch his punchable ass face.

Unfortunately i was held back by Quackity who had a scary face id never want to see even if i was given a million bucks. I calmed down and Quackity let me go as Fundy and Tubbo walked up to us.

"Alright, now Dream. What the hell do you want." Tubbo said with no hesitation, "Well. Ever since the start of this very server Tommy," Dream said trying to find the right words to continue. Oh boy. I knew this day would come. "well let's just say he's a special one. He also burned down George's house so, it's quite hard to ignore his outrageous behavior and-" "Nope. I've heard enough, get to the point Dream." Tubbo said cutting him off. Thank god he stopped Dreams monologuing.

"I want you, Tubbo. To exile Tommy. Or, don't but your country will not stand because you broke your promise to remain peaceful by all means." Dream said simply. "But i never said by all me-" Dream shushed Tubbo before he could finish.

"Just make your decision. I'll be back. I know you'll make the right decision." Dream said then pearling away after trying to sway Tubbo in the direction of exiling Tommy.

"What a stupid man."