What happened to him?

Y/n's POV:
My love. My love? What happened to 'My lady?' The nickname he had called me before he was kicked out of his own land or 'Dynamite' even though i was never the biggest fan of that one. What happened to his hair? To his clothes? To his whole demeanor?

What happened to Wilbur? What happened to him?

He hugged me as i stood in shock and fear, my eyes darted to the wide-eyed teenagers who's eyes immediately met mine. I started to tear up, Wilbur was in bad condition when i last seen him and i didn't want anyone to know what that looked like for him. Curled up in his dads arms and now in mind. Sure he looked different now but i can tell by the fire in his eyes he's not the Wilbur that would fight Dream, this is the one who betrayed us for Dream. I stared at the teenagers and breathed heavily as Wilbur apologized profusely, still hugging me. "Don't be mad at me, i only did it because i needed to." liar, this Wilbur lies and says it calmly when the one that fought for us would be crying begging for forgiveness i would've already given him.

He breaks from the one sided hug to look back to L'manberg, "Wow! I did this?" Wilbur exclaimed without shock or surprise, just excitement. "You didn't." i said in sync with Tommy, i looked to Tommy he looked angry. Usually i'd be the angry one but instead i was tearing up, i'd lost Wilbur a long time ago and now he's back. As crazy as he may be i look down to his shoes. The back of his dirty shoes. Where has he even been?

He turns back to me, lifting my chin. "My lady, i'm sorry i was gone for so long." he said, i cried, he did remember. I hugged him. Tight. He tensed up, almost surprised id hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back. "Don't go." i said even though he showed no signs of leaving. There was no button near him, he wasn't withering away, there was no sword in his chest. He'd stay. My grip tightens as i hear the teenagers whisper, about us. But i didn't care. He was back and in my arms.

I'd forgive him for now, forgive all he's done to our country, to Tommy, Tubbo, everyone in L'manberg and me. Just for a while.

But i'll never forget that hole behind the podium.