till we meet again. //Parting A/N :)

Hello.

It seems we have reached the end of our story.

I'm sorry it had to end all angsty but i just wanted this story to be a bit different because i love me some angst.

If you would like a less angsty Wilbur x reader i'd recommend you read my other story, it's called 'Sleepybois AU (+ Tubbo)'. It's about Y/n and Tubbo (who are brother and sister in this story) moving in to an apartment, little did they know it was haunted by ghosts, one of which is Wilbur.

Also after i finish the Sleepybois AU story thing i'm willing to make another story of a Ghostbur x reader. It'd be a continuation of this story picking up where this story left off. Please just comment if you would like that.

I could also make a Dream x reader, it'd start near when Tommy gets exiled and that. Comment here if you would like that story instead of the Ghostbur x reader. This story will also (if voted for) be in the making once i finish or come close to finishing the Sleepybois AU story.

Putting all of that aside, thank you for reading this story. It was my first fanfic and will probably be my best for a while, thank you for blowing this up and being active in the comments it really helped motivate me throughout the making of this story!

I hope you enjoyed, till we meet again.