Tomorrow.

Y/n POV:
We walked back into the Pogtopia door to hear faint sounds of talking, or yelling. Couldn't tell. I put my hand on the wall as i walked down the stairs and felt vibrations, it was definitely yelling.

I walked a bit faster to hear what the ruckus was about, "Well my bets are on Y/n! She left Pogtopia for days on end before the festival! I bet she's working with Schlatt!" Tommy yelled.

My stomach dropped, i stopped walking and Quackity and Tubbo did too. Quackity knows i was with him for the few days i was away. And Tubbo? I'm sure he'd believe i wasn't the traitor.

I slowly started walking down the stairs again, i felt betrayed. I was there when Eret betrayed us, i was there when Techno betrayed us. Why would i follow that horrible history?

Tommy turned around a bit worried that i heard that, he looked angry. "Why would i betray you guys?" i asked a bit aggressively, i was in the right to be angry though. Who is Tommy to blame me?

"Because you would betray us any day!" Tommy said, i felt offended not only because he didn't give an actual reason but also because that was just straight up insulting.

Tommy turned on me. Too quickly it only makes me think he's the traitor even more. "That's not even a reason. I have my bets that it's you." i spat glaring at him as i walked past. Wilbur sat leaned against the wall grinning, he really needs to get ahold of himself.

Tubbo and Quackity stayed behind with Tommy as i walked past, Niki, Fundy, and Techno weren't here. I could only wonder what they were doing.

Soon darkness caved into the already badly lit ravine announcing it was time for sleep. I sat on the bed still not liking that Tommy thought i'd ever betray him.

I lied down and hummed the toon of our once anthem of L'manburg, 'Our L'manburg'. We are gonna get it back,

Tomorrow.

A/n: Another short chapter but i promise the war one will be longer!