It sucks.

Tubbo POV:
Y/n was finally back from wherever she went and she was distant the first few hours. It wasn't that she hadn't been talking to us it was how she spoke, it didn't feel like she was present anymore. If that makes any sense, it just felt like she was on autopilot.

Did something or someone give her a scare? Or was she sad? Me and her have grown apart it doesn't feel like we're immediate family anymore even though we're living right by each-other. It feels more like we're always at a family event we don't wanna be at. It sucks.

Ranboo POV:
I barley know anyone here. The only people i really know well are some kid who was just exiled, a stressed out president, and a girl who is now really bummed out. And i don't even know why she's bummed out!

I don't even remember where i came from or what i'm doing here it kinda just seems like i walk around not knowing what i'm doing all the time. Plus i go blank at points and don't even know where i am when i become aware.

I don't like to like to look people in the eyes even though it's apparently "common curtesy". This is the worst.

I don't even really like this place and to be frank, it sucks.

Page 15

Y/n POV:
Ranboo has been scribbling in his little minutes man book thing all day. No wonder he forgets so much, he doesn't do anything but stare at that book.

Maybe he's secretly an author? Like he has a secret section to write his newest novel. What would it's name be?

Ranboo life?

I don't remember what i was going to title this book?

I'm dumb and think Alliums are the best flo-

I was bumped out of my thoughts, literally. Tubbo had been standing right by where i was sitting for who knows how long. He looked concerned, "Are you okay?" he asked. I raised an eyebrow "Yeah?" i said like it had already been obvious i was, even though it apparently wasn't. "Sorry for the bother then, you just don't feel like you." Tubbo said with a smile then he walked away. To the left, to his house.

"Hey Y/n?"