Gone.

Y/n's POV:
Wilbur was blinding me from what's infront of me. I heard screams of terror still, there were angry and desperate screams to Wilbur. You couldn't blame them, i was as angry as they were just, if i yelled at Will he'd break out of the hug. And i want it to last a bit longer.

"Wilbur, why did you do that?" a stressed Phil complained, "Because i wanted to leave this world destroying L'manburg. Not Tubbos L'manburg but Tommy's L'manburg. Unfortunately i have to settle for Tubbos L'manburg.".

"Leave this world?" i said looking up to Wilbur, my voice was still a bit muffled but to the point where Will could here me. He didn't respond.

Wilbur broke out of the hug and i immediately looked for Tubbo,

i made the decision to not go find him and help him. I worried when i couldn't see him. A moving thing by the right side of the crater caught my eye. I identified it as Tommy by his blonde hair, he was stood infront of someone, i knew it was Tubbo.

Thank Notch Tubbo was safe.

"Phil, kill me Phil." Wilbur begged immediately snatching my attention. Wilbur had handed Phil his diamond sword, the one from Techno. The overpowered enchantments would kill Wilbur in one hit, you could tell by how purple the aura on the sword was.

Phil held the sword with an unruly grip,

i had a feeling he knew the power that the sword held. One wrong move and Wilbur would be dead.

"But you're my son!" Phil yelled, squinting at the ground. "Please Phil, please." Wilbur begged grabbing Phil's shoulders, Phil lifted the sword a bit.

He wouldn't.

It's his SON.

Philza wouldn't do this.

Philza pierced the sword into Wilburs chest, Wilbur fell to the ground and Philza went down with him, hugging him.

My breathing was heavy.

It felt like I was stabbed in the chest.

"I love you Y/n." Will mumbled, a singular tear running down his cheek, a smile on his face.

"I love you too." i said my frown curving into a soft smile. His skin went pale, his chest stopped rising and falling, his smile faded, and he fell into Phil's arms.

Gone.

He was gone.

My love had gone.

My legs fell weak.

My mind went blank.

My care for anyone else had gone.

Gone.

The End

Or is it? :)