"You really are weak"

I was still baffled that George was his running mate i looked over to Wilbur to see what he thought about it and he was also surprised and maybe a bit angry, i expected him to kick them out of the election because of what George had helped do to our great nation but instead he said "Okay, fair enough i guess." then sighed and looked at his feet. Wilbur knew this wasn't about his feelings it was about democracy.

I left slowly after not wanting to remember the awful events of the war for L'manberg it truly was traumatizing, especially the Eret part my oh my i didn't expect that.

George must have knew i felt defeated because when i started walking away he smirked. i slowly got to Tommy's little house that was in the side of the mountain. I leaned on it looking at the ground, in the corner of my eye i seen George chuckling to himself, happy knowing i felt helpless and absolutely defeated. "Shut up George." i hissed "Don't be so mad i almost slaughtered you in the war, you're lucky i didn't kill you then and there." he said stalking closer, dragging his feet practically sliding with every step.

I stood up straight no longer leaning on the wall looking him in the eyes, his eyes took on a devilish look. He took out his diamond sword it glowed so it was obviously enchanted probably with something super overpowered i mean, he is with the Dream team i mean take a hint from their name.

"Might as well finish you off now." he threatened he started walking closer until he was a few steps away when i figured 'i don't wanna die like this' and pulled out my unenchanted netherite sword and held it out in front of me threatening to swing at any slight movement.

His walking then came to a halt so i figured his armor wouldn't last barley a hit so i decided to run for it i only got a step away when he grabbed my wrist and tugged me back my legs were already weak and gave out on me causing me to fall with a loud thump my armor clashing on the stone pavement, i tried to get up while george just watched me struggle to get up. I failed every attempt to get up so i just laid there to accept my death. "You really are weak" george said with a smile, "What." i felt offended i tried to sit up again to attack him but he put his foot on top of my chest forcing me back down and to hit my head against the pavement and passing out.

George POV:
She laid there almost looking dead. Her eyes were shut, her skin got paler, her sword fell out of her hand, and finally her breathing slowed. Obviously she wasn't dead just passed out, it wasn't fun anymore i wasn't gonna kill her anyway, just scare her out of possibly doing anything.

"Killing someone of the land your trying to rule looks bad on your record ya'know that right, gogy~" a familiar voice said dragging out the y "Yeaaahhh bittchhh" Tommy said. "She's not dead just weak and vulnerable." i said looking for this person who i had identified as Wilbur, he looked angry fire growing in his eyes. I looked up to see the man in speaking accompanied by Tommy of course, kid never left his side did he? "Why don't you go back to your land? You know, before you loose it all." i said making Tommy shiver, i think with anger maybe fear who would know?

"Why do you even want to run for vice president George? you are the one who fought to try and stop us from keeping it." Y/N said unexpectedly, earning a jump from Tommy and a scoff from me. "Isn't it obvious?" Wilbur scoffed "He wants power over people, people who are vulnerable people like you, if it weren't for the rest of us you would've been dead.". Y/N shivered tears welling in her eyes she really didn't like being seen weak and vulnerable.

She suddenly got the power to sit up and walk away, limping as she walked off i saw tears rolling down her cheeks and smirked this made Wilbur know he fucked up. he jumped off the little hill his boots made of only leather made close to no noise and started running after her leaving Tommy and me alone he only looked at me with rage, i wasn't sure what he was thinking but he walked off to over to where Wilbur and Y/N went not giving me a second glance while Tommy glared at me.

Wilbur POV:
Ah shit i fucked up. I jumped down running after Y/N George was still smirking i really, really, really fucked up. "Y/N! Wait! Please, i'm sorry!" i said worrying i didn't want her to hate me forever. "Why would you say that?" she said with pain in her voice as she turned to face me "I'm not the enemy Will." "I'm not the enemy!" she said with her voice cracking "Yeah i'm weak i don't need you to tell me that. i could've died to the actually enemy standing right infront of you just a few minutes ago." i hung my head low i was just stressed George and Quackity actually have a really high chance of winning, i know they had nothing but bad plans for my nation.

She started walking away i barley noticed at first until Tommy tapped me on the shoulder "Will? Hey Will? What's wrong?" "I really fucked up Tommy" "Yeah i know." Tommy said tugging on my sleeve "We should go after her." i shook my head in response so he just stood there beside me following what i said about not going after her. He sat looking for something to focus on.

Your POV:
i ran off after being stopped by Wilbur i was being pretty dramatic i know but i had Tubbo to comfort me. He didn't know why i was crying but he still sat there hugging me, even though he didn't understand he didn't ask any questions he just understood that i didn't wanna be asked about it. "I'm sorry Tubbo." i said sniffing "Don't be, it's okay" he said i just laid my head back on his shoulder falling asleep. Tubbo is like the little brother i never had,

i'll protect him. through anything.