"Is to revoke, the citizenship of Wilbur soot, and Tommyinnit!"

Y/N POV:
Today was the day POG2020 would win! I marched up to Will with complete and utter confidence and said, "So Will, you won huh?" he chuckled a bit and i knew we did it!

"Yeah of course we did! But shh don't tell anyone though." he said with a wink. I knew i had to hide my excitement as Will walked away.

Wilbur POV:
I don't like lying to Y/N but, if i didn't she'd be disappointed in me and would probably hate me for practically giving up out nation we shed so much blood for. Maybe she wouldn't have felt i fought enough to get votes and win.

I felt like an idiot. She's already gonna be sad we lost our nation but she'll also hate me because i lied. I had the worst headache ever.

As i stepped inside the walls of L'manburg i sighed looking around at what i'd lost. I failed, what was i supposed to do? What would happen? I was honestly scared for what's to come. 'Bye L'manburg live on without me.'  i thought as walked away from L'manburg and started walking to the podium.

Tommy POV:
I was so ready to brag. I mean we have all L'manburg on our side except Niki and Fundy i guess. What bastards, Wills own son, and one of his closest friends? God, i hope will banishes them when he wins.

It doesn't make sense for us to lose, we've worked so hard to get here it'd be silly if we lost it all.

Tubbo POV:
I was rooting for Coconut2020 as a joke, with time they could be as good as Wilbur and Tommy! Obviously L'manburg will stay as is. Schlatt joined the election like yesterday, Quackitys party is weak considering George is never here, Niki and Fundy are a third party. A good third party but still a third party.

I took a deep breath in and hoped we'd win please, just let us win.

Niki POV:
it was quite obvious we weren't gonna win. Don't get me wrong, Fundys a great guy! Just.. maybe not a nation owner type of guy. And me. Well i only own a bakery and about die everyday the only way i stay alive is Y/N, and L'manburg.

Y/N saves me a lot sometimes just by giving me some food despite me owning a bakery. L'manburg gives me somewhere to go otherwise i'd be homeless, and dead.

Will and Tommy will rock this election.

Fundy POV:
So, i may have rigged the election.

It was only a few votes to make sure Coconut2020 will win! Of course we will win! If not i'd hope POG2020 won, Wilbur does a good job running the nation after all so i'm rooting for me and Will. The best for this country.

Quackity POV:
WHERES GEORGE , i was freaking out big time. George, george, george, george, george, george, george, george, georgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Please tell me he isn't asleep again. OH YEAH WERE GONNA WIN ME, SCHLATT, GEORGE, AND MY FAT AS-

Schlatt POV:
Fuck, i hate water. I'm gonna win anyway. Me, someone who can't swim will win. That rhymes, Schlatt2020.

Y/N POV:
I sat in the audience of the election, there was more people this time! People were bouncing up and down in their seats little did they know i knew who won. No matter who they rooted for Will was gonna win! Nothing would change, everything the same forever.

Will, Tommy, Niki, Fundy, Quackity, Jschlatt, and George? Were all on the podium ready for Wilbur to reveal the votes. Why was i even here? I already knew POG2020 won but Wilbur insisted i'd be here. To see everyone's joyful face knowing everything will be okay.

Wilbur stood up to the microphone and cleared his throat, "My fellow L'manburgians," Wilbur said as he looked at the addressed people, the L'manburgians. "thank you for coming here today to watch a historic moment. The passing over of the presidency for the first election of L'manburg.". Little did they know there would be no passing. Today it's not football, it's monkey in the middle but Wilbur is the kid who's a ball hog because he's scared of the middle monkey getting it.