Love, Y/n! <3

Tommy POV:
Dream took out his tnt, dug a hole and threw my stuff into it including the note and coat Y/n just gave me. Like normal i backed up as he was getting ready to place the tnt on my stuff.

Unlike normal Y/n dragged Dream away from the hole and pushed him to the ground. "What the fuck?!" she exclaimed kicking him a bit, "It's to make sure he won't escape." Dream said nonchalantly. "Too bad." she said kicking him one last time and handing me my stuff back. "Stay strong kid." she whispered to me before dragging Dream up and back to the boat where she waved me and Ghostbur goodbye, she was truly the best.

I sat in the cabin and with Ghostbur out of the cabin finally i read the note.

Tommy,
i've been pondering whether or not to write this and give it to you and if you're reading this now i just want to say i'm sorry. I'm sorry i didn't do enough to save you from what i can only imagine is horrible. I knew Tubbo was lying about not exiling you and did nothing about it. I know Tubbo was only trying to make peace remain especially considering how new the L'manberg he's building is. Don't be mad at Tubbo if anyone. He feels really bad about it i know it, he can barley focus on anything. If i ever get this to you and even if i don't i'll try to get Tubbo to go over there one day. On another, less sad note that Ranboo guy isn't all too bad. He's soft spoken even considering how tall he is, he's the minutes man and all that. Tubbo and him have became friends and he's been trying to convince Tubbo to come see you. Nothing else is really happening thought. Stay safe and stay strong kid.

Love, Y/n! <3