He grunted after i made contact and i hoped it hurt.

3rd person POV:
Techno ran to Pogtopia practically dragging Y/n while Y/n tried to keep up. She shot questions at Techno and he had just ignored her.

Back in Manburg Quackity was shouting at Schlatt because he didn't tell him that was gonna happen. Quackity didn't agree with his brutal plans.

Niki was tending to Tubbos wound and wrapped it with the spare bandage she had. Once she had tended to his wounds as much as she could she looked around for Tommy and Wilbur. She knew they were here after Schlatt had shouted to go after Tommy. She spotted Wilbur amongst the crowd and helped Tubbo onto her back, poor kid.

She half ran trying not to fall and hurt Tubbo. She ran to Will and asked if he had any medical supplies.

Wilbur took Niki to Pogtopia and let her handle everything upstairs.

Y/n POV:
As we entered Pogtopia i shouted at Techno "Why would you do that?! You tried to kill Tubbo!" he let go of my hand and just walked down into the lower part of Pogtopia completely ignoring me.

I ran after him desperate for an answer, i shouted as he ignored me and we heard faint sounds from the entrance of Pogtopia.

Tommy ran down the stairs. "What the fuck Techno!" he shouted running to Techno as i pushed Techno away from me. "Exactly why won't you answer me?! Why did you try to kill Tubbo!" I shouted putting my hand on my sword harness. Threatening to hurt him.

Tommy stepped beside me to show he was on my side about it. Of course Tommy would be Tubbo and Tommy are so close.

"I don't do well under peer pressure." Techno said he was as monotone as ever there was no regret at all.

"How do you not fucking regret what you did?!" i shouted pulling the sword out of its harness as Techno crossed his arms leaned against the wall. "Because Tubbos not my friend." Techno said. So what? Tubbos our friend he's a person. He has people who care for him.

I pointed my sword at Technos chest causing Tommy to flinch. "So what if i just killed you right here. Because we're not friends. If we're not friends that means your life is worthless and you deserve to die. Right?" i said inching my sword closer to his chest. For a second he looked scared but hid it well.

"Well people would hate you for it." Techno said "Like who?" I shot back, probably no one i knew. "I would." Wilbur said from a distance i whipped my head in his direction pulling my sword away from Technos chest.

A weak Tubbo in Nikis arms was behind Wilbur. "Tubbo!" i shouted putting my sword in its harness and running to them. "Are you okay?" i asked, i wanted to hug Tubbo and comfort him but he was too wounded. I heard Tommy shouting at Techno but i kept focused on Tubbo.

"I'm okay. It still hurts a bit but i'm not bleeding!" he said. I was glad that he was fine. I spun around and put my focus back on the pig on the ground. Tommy was interrogating Techno while Wilbur was just laughing.

"How could you laugh in a time like this?" i asked at Wilbur demanding an answer, a reasonable one. "Well Tubbo isn't dead so it's whatever!" he responded my face grew red as i slapped Wilbur across the face. "Techno tried to kill Tubbo that's no laughing matter!" i said heated with anger in response his serious face had shifted to a smile again.

"Tubbo didn't die cmon! This is why Technos here for chaos!" Wilbur said pulling Tommy away from Techno and grabbing my shoulder. "Gives him no right to try and kill Tubbo!" I said breaking free from Wilburs grasp.

"Tubbo how do you feel about it?" Wilbur said, this question stopped me in my tracks. Of course he was mad i mean he could've died!

"I uh, don't really care?" Tubbo said. What? I risked my live NIKI risked her life to save him from Techno. How isn't he mad that Techno put everyone's lives in danger. I decide to keep my mouth shut. If Tubbo was fine with it i'll stop talking on his behalf.

"See no need to fight-" "No! Even if he's okay with it doesn't mean me and Nikis lives were put at risk because of him!" I shouted glaring at Techno. I pulled out my sword from my harness again the sounds of Wilbur and Tommy fighting erupted only a few steps away.

"Even if you are here for chaos stop hurting my friends." i said pointing my sword to his neck. Techno just sat pushed against the wall not a care in the world. No point fighting someone who's that sad.

"You should release your angers in the pit Tommy!" Wilbur offered laying a hand to his right showing him what i'd presume to be 'the pit'. "No that's stupid." Tommy simply stated. "Cmon Tommy and Y/n fight me, in the pit." Techno said walking into the pit, sword in hand. Tommy grabbed his sword and jumped in the pit they looked to me waiting for me to jump in.

I walked into this hole, sword at ready. 2v1? How confusing how would Techno be okay with this? It's 2 people attacking he'd probably die. I've got the feeling he's not as good as he's said.

Just as i was thinking of how confusing this simple fight was Techno went after me attempting to hit my waist, i blocked his sword with my sword. The metals clashed i cringed at the awful noise it made.

Once i was in the position to slip away for barley a second i did and managed to barley slash his arm. Techno kicked my ankle hard enough that i wouldn't walk for a bit because of his netherite boots i hadn't even noticed that he still had them on. He pointed his sword at me only to be attacked by an aggravated Tommy who was dying just for some action.

I was tending to my ankle not able to get up, i'd rather not stay in this pit for eternity. The slashing of swords and cry's from Tommy were enough for me to want to fight Techno again. Just for trying to hurt Tommy.

I stood up barley leaning against the wall holding my sword ready to slash Techno i stepped lightly trying not to fall but just as i took that step, Techno knocked over Tommy and turned around putting his sword barley away from my neck. "You don't want to be hurt more than you already are Y/n." Techno said glaring at me through his mask.

My heart pounded so did my head everything hurt. I was ready to give up. Just one last hit. I relaxed my shoulders acting like i was gonna put my guard down and give up. He took the bait releasing the sword away from the crook of my neck. Just as he did i swung falling right after on my side. I could tell i hit him but i had no idea where. He grunted after i made contact and i hoped it hurt.

I passed out after hitting the concrete in 'the pit'. The last thing i heard before passing out is "Remember Tommy, what happens in the pit, stays in the pit!" Techno shouted at Tommy who was sat in the pit on the farest side away from me wounded.

Everything after was blurry the last thing i remember was my head laying on Wilburs shoulder he whispered something i could barley hear i think it was something like,

"I love you"

But why would Wilbur say that? It's probably my imagination.