i'm honestly not sure what to do

Y/n POV:
It'd been a rough few days without Tommy, sure i had less of a headache but i missed him. Someone who's so noticeable even if that's achieved by being annoying is always the most missed. I hadn't visited Tommy for the days he was gone because i had no idea where he was exiled to and i couldn't ask Dream because i had no idea where he was.

Then i seen Sapnap, chilling around with a man i don't think i've seen before. And if i did he must've traveled off somewhere because i haven't seen much of him.

"Sapnap." i said walking up to the two men who had already looked towards me after hearing my footsteps. "Y/n." he said in the same tone as i did posing no threat, at-least not with his words he had his hand over the man beside him protecting him or something and his other hand on his sword handle, he had a sling type thing holding his sword on his back quite cool.

I giggled slightly at his defensiveness, "What?" he asked offended "Without Dream around you every five seconds you're so protective, pity." i said laughing as he relaxed his hands on his lap. "Anyway, do you have any idea where Dream is?" i asked, "Not really." he sighed "Why not? I thought you guys were close, y'know dream team and that." i said softly noticing hurt in his eyes with even the mention of Dream.

"It's nothing much but he'd usually be in the community house otherwise he's off somewhere." Sapnap said just wanting this conversation over. I muttered a small thank you and a wave to the brown haired man beside sapnap, Karl i think.

I walked off to the community hoping Dream was there. I entered the slightly broken down doors, no one has been taking care of this place ever since L'manberg blew up. It's not all that weird to think that wars kept everything and everyone everywhere running and hoping for the best now everyone is chilling out, and i'm honestly not sure what to do.

As i reminisced footsteps rang behind me loud ones, Dreams.