"Excuse you?"

Y/n POV:
He broke out of the hug, looking back to the hole that L'manberg now is. "So, if i didn't do this, who did?" Wilbur asked looking up to the obsidian still in the sky, "And what's that?" he asked waltzing around. "Dream, Philza and Technoblade did. And the obsidian," i said pointing to the sky and all the obsidian near it, "well it was used to blow up Tubbos L'manberg as you'd destroyed your own." i continued looking back to the hole.

"So Tubbo remade my L'manberg?" Wilbur said looking to Tubbo, "No," Tubbo replied looking angry, pinching the bridge of his nose. "i made my L'manberg. Not your crummy L'manberg that forced children into war." he said sighing.

"You guys could've very well left." Wilbur crossed his arms, here we go again. More fighting. Yay. "Yeah sure we could've but you told us we shouldn't because of Dream you scared us into staying and then forced us into war." Tommy said looking him in the eyes now. "So, you regret what you fought for?" Wilbur said stepping forward towards Tommy, "No. But only because every war became more personal since Erets betrayal." he said stepping to Wilbur. "I regret staying so long that it became personal." Tommy said face to face with Wilbur, "Y/n?" he cooed in a sweet voice. "What?" i said in a not so sweet voice, "Fetch me my sword won't you." he said looking back to Tommy. "Excuse you?" i said stepping in the way of the two.

"Actually Y/n, do fetch him his sword i'd love to dual." Tommy said still looking Wilbur in the eye. "No? Who the hell do you think i am. Actually who do you guys think you are?" i said pushing the both on the ground. "What? What's wrong?" Wilbur said not finding anything wrong with his orders to me.

"1. i am no longer someone you could both boss around 2. Tommy is a child you may not fight him 3. Tommy you're a child you may not fight and 4. you are both disrespectful so please shut the fuck up." i said then turned to Ranboo and Tubbo.

"Let's just leave." i whispered tugging on both of their sweaters.