"Y/n? Please come out."

Y/n POV:
I rushed into Pogtopia slamming the door behind me. A faint yell was heard behind the door, i ran down the stairs two steps at a time and luckily didn't trip.

The door creaked open and footsteps clattered down the stairs. I stole a quick glance and figured out that it was Wilbur.

I ran to the way back end of Pogtopia and hid behind a barrel. I huddled up and tried my best not to cry, "Y/n? Please come out." Wilbur begged. He obviously knew where i was but just wanted me to come out on my own time.

I didn't move a muscle. He slowly walked over to me, footsteps clanking every step. Will sat beside me and pulled me into his arms. I felt tears trickle down my cheeks, so much for not crying. I pulled myself closer to Will hugging him.

"I like you too Y/n." Will mumbled, my head shot up as my face turned red. "Wha?" i said not sure if this was some rude joke. I sat up shocked he put a hand on my cheek with a soft smile he pulled my face closer to his and, kissed me. I melted into the kiss that ended after barley a second.

I'm glad that it happened though.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter, it's hard to upload because Wattpad is being hard to work with.