But Techno wouldn't kill Tubbo would he?

Time-skip two days ( because i'm lazy B) )

Y/n POV:
I woke up in the bed Quackity so kindly lended me yawning checking the clock on the bedside table, 2:17. Not bad but i still need to fix that dumb sleep schedule. The festival was today and i was going to spy in. I don't know if i can trust Quackity or not but he's seems nice from the one day i've stayed with him.

I wouldn't tell him i'd be spying though. Once Quackity noticed i was awake he greeted me "Goodmorning Y/n you have mail." he stood up from the couch he had been sat on and grabbed a letter from the table and insisted for me to grab it.

I got up and grabbed the letter turning it over to check who it was from, Schlatt. How'd he know i was here? Maybe he just gave Quackity it and relied on him to find me. I hope..

Manburg Festival Invitation
- Jschlatt :)

It read on the back of the envelope I opened the letter and read it in my head,

We may not be the best of friends and i know you think the worst of me but maybe this festival will change your mind! I'm sorry about the changes i made to the nation but let me show you it was for the better of my nation. I'm a good democratically elected president! Unlike Wilbur.

Stop by Manburg at 2:30 pm, you know where it is!!
-Sincerely the best President Schlatt

What an impression. He said he was "the best president" about five times, cocky idiot. I would go though to reunite with Wilbur and try to talk him out of it again. Plus after the festival i have to get somewhere to stay. Pogtopia was a eh place to stay.

Quackity seemed to hear me scoff a few times while reading the letter he laughed every time i scoffed. 2:30pm? I whipped my head towards the clock 2:24. My outfit is the same as it was 2 days ago.

I ran towards the door and shouted a quick "Cya Quackity thank you!" and headed towards Pogtopia. Luckily it wasn't too far and i got there at 2:27. I found a quick and alright outfit and ran out the door 2:29, if i was late so what? I just want to make sure nothing happens to Tubbo.

2:31, i was nearing the manburg festival it was decorated in bright colors yuck.. I had no idea who'd be there but i noticed Technos bright pink hair and golden shiny crown. I sat down beside him and muttered a hello not looking at him. The festival had already started and schlatt seemed to be wrapping up his first speech.

Tubbo looked at me finally noticing and waved i waved back and smiled. Nothing bad had happened.

10 minutes passed and it was finally time for Tubbos speech.

Most of Tubbos speech was about lettuce? I stopped listening for a bit he said things like "we are finally free because of Schlatt" stupid shit.

I started paying attention when Schlatt started chuckling not like someone made a joke chuckle but an evil one. "What is it Schlatt?" Tubbo nervously said staring over at Schlatt not sure what to do "Nothing, nothing no. Got anything else in the speech?" he said looking at Tubbo who looked at his speech about immediately.

"No, no on that note let the festival begin!" Tubbo announced looking to the crowd. I heard a small sound like someone fell and looked to my left and saw, Wilbur? He ran to the back of the podium in a rush. I guess he just didn't want to be caught.

Schlatt looked at Quackity and pointed to Tubbo. Quackity walked over to Tubbo and grabbed one of his arms and George went to the other side of Tubbo to grab his left arm they both pinned Tubbo back to the chair. What was happening?

"Tubbo let me cut to the chase." Schlatt said slowly walking closer to the scared boy, arms crossed. "What, what do you mean?" Tubbo said shaking, guy was white as a ghost. "I know what you've been doing Tubbo, don't play dumb." "What have i been doing Schlatt?" he said trying his hardest not to stutter.

"Tubbo it sucks for me to say this like infront of everybody ya'know but you've been conspiring with the tyrants of this nation the ones i kicked out!" Schlatt shouted. People in the crowd gasped while the people on the podium laughed while Tubbo cowered in fear.

"Tubbo do you know what happens to traitors?" Schlatt said Tubbo didn't answer he opened his mouth but nothing was heard. "Techno come up here." Schlatt demanded looking to Techno in the crowd. I looked over to Techno to see him standing up. What the hell was going on?

"Come on let's hurry this up." Schlatt said urging Techno to go up there. Techno gave in and walked up there looking back to me every few steps. Techno got up to the podium and awkwardly stood beside Schlatt not sure. "Techno i want you to take Tubbo out." Schlatt said looking at Tubbo waiting for Techno.

"What?" Techno said Quackity was looking at Schlatt confused and surprised. I guess Quackity never knew about this. But Techno wouldn't kill Tubbo would he? "Don't be dumb Techno!" Schlatt yelled stomping "I want you to kill him Techno!" Schlatt demanded.

Cheers of agreement came from many people in the crowd but from me, Niki, and Fundy. "I'm sorry Tubbo. I'll make it as painless as possible." Techno said sighing submitting to peer pressure. Quackity and George stepped away as Techno pulled out his crossbow and pointed it at Tubbo.

He wouldn't dare. He has another plan right? Niki was sitting beside me now she was ready to stand up to stop Techno. I put my arm in-front of Niki "Dont worry he wouldn't hurt Tubbo." I whispered to her i wasn't sure if he would or wouldnt i just hoped he wouldn't.

Techno pressed his crossbow to Tubbos chest. No. "Techno what are you doing? You don't have to." Tubbo said Tears of fear welling in his eyes. "I'm sorry." Techno said still hesitating.

I got up and started running up to the podium. He wouldn't. Niki caught on to what i was doing and trailed behind me. We got to the podium and, BOOM. Blood was everywhere my eyes widened and stuck that way. Tears fell down my cheeks and i froze there in place. Tubbo sat slanted in his chair lifeless. Niki ran up to the chair as screams erupted from the crowd even from the people who cheered Schlatt on. Techno ran to me and locked arms with me and ran. We went in Pogtopias direction i looked back to the podium and Niki was helping tubbo up.

He was alive.