"Im sorry i didn't visit earlier."

Y/n POV:
He seemed annoyed but he cooperated anyways, we road in a boat all the way to an island where i could see small texts and a hut looking thing. Then i seen Tommy, who's eyes immediately lit up and he ran towards me hugging as i got out of the boat.

"Im sorry i didn't visit earlier." i said hugging him back, "I had ghostbur, so it's okay. I'm just glad you're here!" he said happily. He stopped hugging me and i got a full look at him. His clothes were dirty and torn with some marks that looked like ash marks. From what though?

Ghostbur, as mentioned was in fact here with Tommy. He waved noticing i had been looking at him. His smile was as bright as ever.

"Now can we go back?" Dream asked dreadfully adjusting his mask, Dreams tone put a smile on Tommy's face. I think it was because it's great to see your enemy hurt, and it is.

"No." i said harshly then i grabbed Tommy by the hand lightly and had him tour me around. He showed me the tent he put up and the little cabin Ghostbur had built. The difference didn't go unnoticed. Ghostburs was more mature and had more time and effort put into it and Tommy's was something he did in a few minutes at best. I laughed at the difference between the two.

I looked to Tommy and blocked his hit, except he wasn't jokingly angry like usually he smiled. "It's great to see someone laughing." Tommy muttered under his breath somehow thinking i wouldn't hear, "What was that?" i teased he shook his head and grabbed my hand to keep us walking. This poor kid deserves more. I got to see inside the cabin and it was cozy. "Do you sleep in here?" i asked Tommy, he shook his head. I assumed he slept in the tent so i told him he should sleep in the cabin instead, he took my suggestion and grabbed all of his stuff from the tent and put it in the cabin.

A hard knock was heard at the door and i knew it was Dream. I hugged Tommy and handed him a note and a coat as he only had on a shirt and some pants, which obviously wasn't fit for the cold weather outside. He waved goodbye as i opened the door.

As expected it was Dream. "Let's go." i said motioning towards the boat, "No." he said pushing past me grabbing Tommy by the arm. Tommy only looked down as he was dragged out.

I followed them as Dream took out Tnt.

A/n: first chapter of lovers quarrel is out! it's a wilbur x non-binary reader it's the enemies to lovers ive been talking abt 😏 if you like this story i'm sure you'll like that one. hope you enjoy loves!