"It's L'manburg,"

Y/N POV:
"Yes, Mr President." Tubbo said acting as confident as he could "Tommy, i'm gonna need you to come to the podium." Tubbo said so very simply.

I looked over to him in shock. He called Schlatt president. Basically saying Schlatt was his president. Schlatt is ruining our nation already. He had nothing but terror on his face, the poor boy. I looked over to Schlatt who was looking at me urging me to agree just as Tubbo did.

I don't fall under pressure as Tubbo does. Especially to people like Schlatt, evil souls who have authority somehow, people who ruin everything just because they can, people like Dream too. Though Dream worked to gain power but still misused it.

He had once again looked at me to urge me with his eyes. Flicking back and forth once to the crowd then to me. It was scary, every time he had looked over it felt like his eyes were daggers dragging into my skin.

Yet i had been able to keep a normal expression and good composure. I looked back and we just had a staring contest for a minute until Quackity realized i wasn't gonna fall under pressure so he saved us both some time. He pulled me away from Schlatt and i pushed his arms off of me and stomped on his feet, as he fell a hard clash of him falling then his feet clashing with the stone floor. I walked off the podium and my boots had made it sound like i was stomping off the podium onto the greened over hill.

I started running nowhere in general. Just running to wherever i could i heard clatter behind me i looked behind me and saw Fundy and Niki, Tubbo nowhere to be seen. I stopped running and fell over Niki stopped and Fundy bumped into her, luckily she has balance so only i fell.

"What's wrong?" Fundy asked only trying to help "What do you mean 'What's wrong?'? We lost our nation, i got lied to, i was backstabbed. Everything's gone to shit. Tubbos probably a traitor." i said just blabbering things. "What do you mean 'lied to'?" Niki asked i forgot they didn't know what Wilbur said to me when he lied. "Wilbur told me he won the election before it started." i said standing up looking into their eyes. I felt like crying, yet i didn't. I am not vulnerable when i don't want to be these people were special to me. If i broke down they'd think i'm weak.

"There you guys are!" Tubbo said running to us 'maybe he's not a traitor after all.' "Where've you been? I was worried." Tubbo said looking at me panting. "We've been here." Niki simply stated not fully trusting of Tubbo after what i'd said.

"Yeah, things happened really fast. Also Tubbo, why did you call Schlatt 'Mr President'? It doesn't seem like you cared that, that awful man banished our leader and an important part of our nation." i stated a bit sternly. "I just wasn't sure what to do." Tubbo said scratching the back of his neck looking down, clearly sorry about it.

"It's fine. We'd better rest up." i said starting to walk away "Yeah probably." Tubbo said as the two others nodded in agreement.

While walking away Schlatt grabbed Tubbo away and was bringing him back to L'manburg, not going inside but stopping at the walls and directing him to break it.

Flashback
I was stood, blindfolded infront of what was thought to be L'manburg. Eret carefully took off my blindfold to see the black at the bottom and black and yellow checkered at the top walls. "Wow!" i said running up to the ginormous wall. I stroked the black cement wall in awe that this is what Eret built. "What do you think Y/N?" Eret asked sort of knowing my answer by my reaction "They are beautiful!" i shouted with excitement, my shout brought Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy, and Niki over to the wall to stand beside me and Eret. "This is so pog Eret!" Tommy said patting Eret on the back staring at the wall. Tubbo just stared in awe of the wall "This is perfect!" Niki exclaimed. Will just nodded in agreement.