Like old times

Y/n's POV:
After teaching Tubbo a quick song and he mastered it, it had been late enough to see the stars. "Wanna stargaze? Like old times." i said smiling and laying down with a perfect view of the sky, "No, i'm sorry. I've got some things to do." he said standing up, fixing his suit. He was grown up now. Had responsibilities. Wanted to keep the country afloat.

"Hey.." A soft voice called laying beside me, "Hello Ghostbur." i said still staring at the stars. "This feels, familiar.. What's that french word, deega vue?" he said as i chuckled, "It's déjà vu, it's when you do something and it feels like you've already done before. It could be something like walking past a certain place wearing certain clothes or something like that." i explained, "Oh." he muttered, "Can it be like you feel you have done it in a past life? I feel like Wilbur stargazed with you tons!" he exclaimed separating himself and Wilbur.

"We did, sometimes it'd be all of L'manberg, under the stars singing after a war or, just me and Wilbur to calm the nerves." i said smiling to myself, "I think i remember that. What song?" he asked moving closer to me, almost touching shoulders. "Somethin' like 'It all started on a day like any other,'" i said in a sing songy voice. "I do remember!" he exclaimed and hummed the song till i fell asleep.

I woke up what i'd say was an hour or so later judging off the sky and i was now closer to Ghostbur, he snored lightly so it was sure he was asleep. I moved in the slightest to be more comfortable and he woke up. "What's wrong? Is it too cold?" he said sitting up, i giggled he was a bit like Wilbur worrisome but, in a good way.

"A little, just my ears though." i said pointing to my ears. He hummed and nodded in notice of it, took off his beanie and placed it on my head. "Thank you." i said adoring this sweet man and readjusting the beanie, "Of course." he said now rid of concern and laid back down, again scooting closer to me.

I laid on his chest and stargazed until i drifted off to sleep.