Are you alright?

Ghostbur POV:
She looked quite startled. "Are you alright?" i asked softly, "Yeah. Sorry, you just kind of scared me." she said giggling. I was about to apologize till' she started giggling, i remember that when someone laughs after saying something you'd usually apologize for you don't have to apologize. It means they shrugged it off or something i think.

"So what's up?" i asked as she started walking, normally i start walking, well floating alongside her. "Well uh, Tommy might be going on a vacation." Y/n said softly, "Ohh, where? Is it to the Dream SMP?" i exclaimed "I could go with him!" i offered. "It's likely that he isn't going actually." she said hopefully, which was weird, does she have attachment issues?

Either way we arrived to L'manberg, which was weird because last i remember it was a hole!

"Where'd the hole go?" - "Well this is the hole, Tubbo and Phil fixed it up!" Y/n said pointing to the ground, i nodded then looked around. It was very beautiful.

It also reminded me of Y/n. Beautiful i mean, i don't believe she was built by Tubbo and Phil. Unless she's a robot, "Are you a robot?" i asked abruptly snapping my eyes from the big podium near the middle to her. She laughed shaking her head.

Dumb question, robots don't have emotions.

Or do they?

Y/n Pov:
I was attempting to hold in my laughter as we kept walking. He was talking about things he'd found on the floor of L'manberg, rubble and how he kept it. "But they just fit together!" he exclaimed bringing me out of my daze and back into the conversation, "What does?" i asked looking to him walking slower now. "The bits of rubble, they fit like a puzzle. Maybe i can put it back together." he said hopefully.

"I think i'll go do it now!" Ghostbur said running to L'manberg "Wait!" i yelled, but it was no use he was too far. I kept walking, what i was going to tell him was some things aren't meant to be pieced back together. L'manberg was too blown up that even if you found the bigger pieces majority of it is gone, blown to dust. And that it'd be useless to even try.

But i was too late to say any of that.

A/n: finally i got another friggin chapter out but the reason i wasn't able to is because i've been making a new story! it's out and it's called "Your King" i suggest you just take a peek at it as i stopped working on this for it. Ily all bye!