"Don't you love Wilbur?"

Y/n POV:
It was mid-day i was working with Niki in our newly built garden "Do you think Wilbur will actually go through with it?" i muttered to Niki. "No, yes? I don't know he's a wild card at this point. I hope he doesn't.." she said a bit heart broken i opened the chest and put the gardened wheat in it looking at me and Nikis garden of vegetables n' wheat.

I sighed, tired from replanting and ya'know walking. I took off my white gardening apron and sat it folded messy on the floor. I peeked back at what Niki was doing and she seemed she was just gonna garden for a bit longer.

I brushed off my hands on my black hoodie and walked over to where i'd seen Wilbur. I planned to walk past him. When i stepped closer only 1 step away from him my churned, hoping he'd not say a word.

I managed to get past Wilbur to the steps without him saying anything "Hey Y/n wait!" Wilbur shouted as i stepped up one step. I hummed in response turning to him with a not so pleased look.

"I need your support." Wilbur said walking closer and gripping onto my shoulders. "If you don't want me to blow up L'manburg that's your problem but, i'd rather we're on the same side. I don't want to kill you on the battlefield." he looked to his feet, hands still tightly gripped on my shoulders.

"Pft. I doubt you could beat me." i teased scoffing "You will never have my support on blowing up L'manburg." i said with a stone cold face.

"Don't you trust me?" Wilbur pouted, trying to guilt trip me i think? "I respect and trust you, just not that much." i said pushing him away escaping his grip and walking up the stairs.

He gasped at me pushing him. I've never been rude or stern to him a lot, he's never been used to it. But i'm not his caretaker, i won't tell him i support him when i don't, i won't tell him things are okay when they aren't.

I wouldn't lie to him. Not all the time at least.

Wilbur POV:
Trying to get Y/n's support didn't work out at all. It made me second guess my plan. She trusted me but 'not that much'? Was it that bad of a plan?

I was second guessing it all of it. What if we just did things democratically? Like we stayed out of the way and didn't overthrow the government. No, then we'd never win.

I won't give up. I'll blow it to smithereens.

Y/n POV:
After my walk around and up the hills and endless grass meadows i was met with a familiar face not a friendly one but, familiar.

Actual it wasn't a face. It was a mask. "What are you doing here?" i asked sternly backing up so if he tried to pull anything i had enough time to fight or run.

"Why so tense~" Dream said dragging on the end of the word, his eyes practically piercing through his mask. "Cmon, don't be so tense we're allies!" Dream said stepping closer reaching out his hand. I held my left hand out blocking his, pressing my right hand to my harness.

He laughed looking at my harness aware of my warning now. "Pity. I can't even tease you without you threatening me." Dream said walking away laughing.

Pity? I pulled out my sword it making a eerie sound, i cringed as Dream turned around looking confused. "Seriously?" Dream said tilting his head crossing his arms. "Fight me Dream." i said blinded by anger, this was dangerous this guy is strong. "Don't you know the meaning of allies?" Dream hissed stepping closer.

"You might just die if you try." Dream said lifting his heel off the ground leaving the tip of his shoe on the ground and crossing his arms. "Pussy. Being good at pvp does nothing if you can't even fight me." i spat putting my sword back turning on my heel. 'I got the last word' i cheered in my head.

A hand laid on my shoulder, seconds after walking away. "Y/n. Seriously take it easy don't you trust Wilbur?" Dream said, i jumped at his sudden seriousness. I mean i did trust Wilbur but as i've said not that much.

"Don't you love Wilbur?" Dream teased my head struck up and the fear made my body tremble. "Oh?" he said wheezing then coughing because of the wheeze attack. "I was only joking about that." Dream said getting more serious trying to keep his composure.

I spun around to look at him. "You can't be serious ev-" i was cut off by myself when i seen Wilbur behind Dream silently laughing. My face light up red when i seen Wilbur .

I couldn't take it, i didn't know if i liked him or not. If i did what if he didn't like me back? Wilbur opened his mouth to speak but i ran past Wilbur, past Dream to Pogtopia i slammed the door behind me.

Did i like him?