I agree.

Y/n's POV:
Fundy groaned but nodded, putting his sword away and following Ranboo stood for a second not so sure but followed me. I brought them to Tubbo, "So? What are we needed here for?" i said crossing my arms as the sky darkened showing to us it was around midnight in other words, late.

"It's about Tommy. Some of you know better than others about this situation," Tubbo started and nodded toward Ranboo as Ranboo looked guilty as hell. "but either way we have an ultimatum. Either we exile Tommy and peace remains for a while or..we fight for Tommy and Dream keeps putting obsidian around l'manberg and may do something worse." he explained. "Like he'll do what that's worse?" Fundy asked obviously angry yet still weighing out the options, "I don't know Fundy, if i did do you seriously think i'd be standing in silence right now?" Tubbo said rubbing the bridge of his nose. Fundy stood down and we sat in silence.

"I think we should fight for Tommy." i said calmly, why would we choose to not stand up for the guy who's always fought for us, for l'manberg. It's a no brainer. "I agree." Ranboo said softly looking at the ground, Fundy just nodded waiting for Tubbos reaction to follow Tubbos lead of disagreeing or agreeing. "Alright then." Tubbo said basically saying that, that was the final decision.

"What are we talking about?" Quackity interrupted, "Oh sorry, i forgot to make the decision with you too." Tubbo said turning to Quackity explaining what we were talking about. "Well no brainer were not just going to sit down and listen to the blob guy." Quackity chuckled as Tubbo looked unsure about this all but quickly cover that look up with confident words.

"Then it's decided." Tubbo said with a soft smile. "I knew you'd make the right decision! I mean it's your life long friend he even fought for l'manberg when we all were unsure about winning. He gave up his discs for us and our home, it's a easy decision." i said staring at Tubbo, i wanted to see if he felt guilty.

And he surely did.