||4||

"So, I'll start. I dare Praise to make out with Cherish," Bisola said as she looked towards them. I saw Praise frown a little but smile and I shook my head. I knew what his smile meant. It looked like another person would end up in his bed tonight.

Praise completed his dare but he whispered something in Cherish's ear before he went back to his position.

The game continued. Some were dared to finish bottles of alcohol. Some told their most embarrassing secrets.

"Buchi, truth or Dare," my sister asked. I knew she wasn't good at giving dares so I decided to choose truth to save her from embarrassment.

"Truth," I answered.

"Tell me the most immoral thing you've ever done."

Me? I am not sure she'd be able to take this. I saw some students looking at me attentively.

"I almost fucked a girl in church."

Chioma's eyes widened. I heard some other students exclaim in surprise. Well, the usher I almost did it with was hot. And it wasn't on a Sunday service but when she was having choir practice. Ebenezer was not surprised because he was the one who caught us while we were making out and I was unbuttoning the usher's shirt. That usher was my ex before Ema.

It was Bisola's turn soon.

"So, Igbokwe, not the boy," she faced my sister with a deep smile.

"Are you still a virgin?" Bisola asked and my lips twitched. Of course, she was. My sister was pure and not tainted by the desires of the world. Well, she told me that she hasn't met someone who would make her feel that way or even give her urges.

I heard people snicker. I understood. Being a VIRGIN at seventeen, in this era was something laughable. Especially one with such a good-looking body. My sister was being wise.

"You see him," Bisola pointed at one guy who looked like he was a university student. He was built but overbuilt. His muscles were bulging. He had Large eyes and a big forehead and a big nose.

'Ugly' was my first thought.

"Yes?" Chioma replied.

"Good, I dare you to give him your first time."

"What!?" I stood up abruptly.

★Chioma★

"You see him?" Bisola pointed to one guy I didn't know. The boy was huge with bulging muscles. The muscle thing was overdone.

My brothers had muscles but it made them more handsome and made them look fit. Not as horrible looking as his.

"Yes," I answered. I had already seen the boy.

"Good. I dare you to give him your first time."

I looked at her in shock. She planned this. She planned everything. She must have invited him here on purpose to humiliate me. How can she do this?

I've been keeping my virginity for someone I'd give all my heart to. The person I'll love and would love me back, not a stranger. I hate you, Bisola.

"What!?" Eben and Buchi exclaimed at the same time.

"She's not doing it," Buchi said.

His girlfriend said something and he frowned. He held her hand and pulled her towards a corner. I didn't hear what they were saying but he didn't look happy.

"I'll pass," I said. "I can't do it."

Bisola laughed. "Think twice. The punishment for chickening out is heavy. You can't bear it." She whispered into my ear.

"I'm not afraid," I said.

"She chickened out," Bisola said. "Her punishment will come later. Let's finish up the game."

I sighed in relief.

***

Chioma

The game was over so I decided to wait for Buchi so we'd leave. He was with his friends. Eben was talking with a classmate.

I felt someone touch my arm. I looked and saw it was the guy I was dared to give my first time to. I moved back to create a distance between us.

"Baby girl, why are you moving backwards? You don't like me?"

Baby girl? It sounded disgusting. And why should I like him? He moved closer and touched me again but I shook his hands off.

"Please stay away from me," I said. He reeked of alcohol. The next thing I knew, my mouth was covered. He carried me to a place. I didn't know where it was since I wasn't familiar with this house. Entering a room he shut the door and I saw he wasn't alone. There were three other guys there. I pushed him down, stood up quickly and tried to open the door but he pulled me back.

I was pinned down by the others.

"She's beautiful and she's hot." They trailed their disgusting hands on my face. I shut my eyes and prayed silently. I didn't want a repeat of that incident.

I felt hands on my legs that were closed tightly. "Open your legs for us, baby girl."

"We promise that you will enjoy it and cherish this moment."

Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. I don't want this. "Please stop," I said as my skirt was raised. I felt so disgusted.

"Chioma," I heard my brother's voice and I felt a warm embrace. I opened my eyes to meet his. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for letting you experience this again." He hugged me tightly.

His voice didn't sound disgusting. It was reassuring. I felt safe in his arms.

***

"I'll be back soon," Praise said as he wrapped his arms around Cherish's waist. We all smirked as we knew what he was going to do.

"Guy, what happened between you and Ema?" Rhema asked me.

"Nothing. Just a little argument." He nodded.

"By the way, where's your sister?" He asked with a grin.

"Rhema, she's not for you," I said while my eyes scanned around for her. I couldn't find her anywhere. I had a bad feeling.

"Jordan," Ebenezer ran towards me. "Have you seen Chioma?"

I shook my head. I took my phone and dialled her number.

"No need," Ebenezer waved her phone in my face. "She said I should hold it for her."

Then where was she?