||11||^

Buchi

⚠️: More bad words than necessary.😶

This just had to ruin my day. Forget the pictures I saw, I'm investigating who did it. Now the posts came. Bisola Olusegun was the only one capable of doing this. She was after all the only one who was in charge of the gossip forum.

I saw Chioma runoff. I looked at her best friend; our eyes met. But he turned to leave. Doubts? Was he having doubts about my sister? I ran after her but was stopped by Ema."Babe," she called.

It was then I realised I needed to vent off somewhere. I pulled her into the empty classroom at the end of the block. Pinning her to the wall I connected our lips. She cooperated and her hands unbuttoned my shirt. She knew what I wanted right now. My lips trailed down her collar and I kissed her there. She let out a moan. "Shh, someone might hear," I said. "I want you here."

"I'm on my period, Jordan." My face fell. I kissed her lips.

"Then why lead me on?" I sighed and buttoned up my shirt. I sat with her on my lap.

"You know, I never knew your sister could be such a person." Oh let my ears be deceiving me. I narrowed my eyes. She's started hers?

"Excuse me?" I spoke. Ema looked at me, then her phone.

"Chioma was with a guy in this photo. In JSS3. What were they doing? Your sister is a slut." I pushed her off.

"What did you call my sister?"

"A slut. The picture shows she was cheaply giving her body to that senior. "

"Shut up if you don't know the truth." I roared.

"But, I'm not wrong am I? The pictures are real. They don't look photoshopped." I was angry. No one talks ill about Chioma before me. I couldn't take it. "Who knows if she fucked him?"

It annoyed me a lot. That was the fault of my exes. They disliked her and they always used their position as my girlfriend to try bullying her. I didn't tolerate it and ended things immediately.

"She didn't fuck anyone."

"How do you know? Because she claims to be pure? She's deceiving most of us. If not the pictures who would've known her true colours."

"Chioma is not a slut. She's still pure. I know my sister more than anyone. Everything the article says about her is falsified. She would never do that with anyone."

She laughed. "Are you saying the pictures are fake?"

"Ema!!" I raised my voice at her before calming down. "Girls like you never learn do they?" I asked.

"W-What do you mean?"

"Do you know why my girlfriend's don't last up to three months?"

"Because you get tired of them? Because they are not to your taste?" I laughed in anger. I laughed so loudly that it scared her. "Jordan?"

"You're so wrong, Ema," I said. "So so wrong."

"Then why?"

"Because they use their position to insult her. I can tolerate any type of girl. No matter how bad she is. As long as she doesn't say one bad word against my sister. ONE BAD WORD, Ema."

"You-"

"And you are in no position to call my sister a slut. Because you have opened your legs for half the boys in SS2 and SS3, even while we dated. I know."