||20||

Dedicated to Coderwrites017 and her amazing BIO.  You can't imagine how much I love you. I'm still waiting for my kiss.

"Oya, hand over your phones, laptops, tablets. Everything." Nedum said and Buchi and I looked at him strangely.

"Why should we give you our gadgets?" Buchi asked.

"You have exams, soon. Start reading. If you have any questions..." He took the phone from Buchi's hands and took mine. "Ask me." He took my laptop and its charger. He removed the cables of the television.

"Take Kaima's own too." I reminded him.

"Okay. I'm leaving the tablets till tomorrow." He left. Buchi ran to his room and he came back with his tablet.

"Start reading," I told him.

"Later." He started typing.

"Who are you chatting with?"

"Angel."

"Your ward? Christine's sister?" I asked. He hummed in affirmation. "How is their mom?"

"She's fine. The operation is scheduled for next month. I'll go support them."

Catherine was a scholarship student in our set. Her younger sister was Buchi's ward, also on scholarship. Their mother was very ill and Buchi, in all his kindness, asked mom to help them. Mom agreed but they refused. They said they didn't want to be on anyone's debts. Mom decided to employ Catherine to work in our house after school.

"Why are you chatting with her? Don't tell me you have feelings for the girl."

Buchi laughed. "You know I don't do love. The girl is still young though. Maybe I have feelings for her...or maybe I see her as a younger sister." I felt unreasonably jealous. I harrumphed and looked away angrily. "Hey, sweetheart. I'm joking. I won't have any other sisters but you and Kaima."

I felt better. "You'd better not. I'll like it more if she's your girlfriend."

He smirked before dropping the tablet. "Oya let's read."

~
☆Buchi

"Are you coming for the graduation?" Praise asked as we took our bags. We just finished writing our last paper. The halls were very rowdy as various students trooped out of their classrooms.

"Yes," Rhema replied. "My brother is graduating."

"And you?" Praise looked at me.

"Yes. Have you forgotten that all prefects are meant to attend?" He nodded. We walked together outside and I could hear the whispers coming from the girls as we crossed. I smirked. Praise was blowing kisses here and there, making them squeal. Rhema was looking around.

"Who are you looking for?" I asked.

"Your sister." I frowned.

"Rhema..." I growled.

"Guy, chill." He raised his hands in surrender.

"Chioma is not for you."

"Just allow me to chase her. I've liked her for so long. Please. I love your sister." I cracked my knuckles and glared at him threateningly. "Okay okay, I'll stop."

"You've liked her since JSS2 while someone has liked her since Grade 4, "I said.

"Who?" He asked curiously. Ebenezer. I didn't respond to his question. "The Head Boy? Ebenezer?"