||56||

Rabid.

I've seen catfights between girls on TV. But I never imagined a girl could cause so much damage. Alone. I recognised Kehlanie. She had some kind of partnership with mom's agency and her parents were associates and she was one of my flings.

Vivian had lost her mind. She had lost control and Kehlanie deserved it I'd say. She gained a tuned face and bleeding body. Plastic surgery was her only option if she didn't want scars. The door to her bathroom opened and she had changed from the uniform into a green sweater and a white mini skirt and long white socks with her shoes. I looked away seeing exposed bit of skin.

"Hi."

"You can go now. I'm alright. Thank you."

"Vivian. I apologize."

"Go to your fiancee and apologize for causing a misunderstanding."

"She's not. I am not engaged. It was just something Grandma made up and Evelyn took it seriously. It's not a formal agreement."

"Everyone thinks she is. I don't want more trouble. I still have to remove that thing in my locker.'

"It's already done. So you don't have to go anywhere. Vivian, I want you. I don't want to use force. So stay with me. Please."

"Use force?" She laughed. "You can't do shit. So carry yourself dey go. Biko." That word again. Biko. What did it mean? I pulled her towards me. She looked smaller or was it my eyes.

"I can do more than shit to you. We're in this room alone. I can do shit we'll enjoy and regret. I've done loads of shit and getting you under me won't be difficult." She looked dazed at first before fear crossed her eyes. "I won't hurt you. Stay with me. Kehlanie's parents will be here soon and they might try to hurt you. So Vivian," I placed my head on top of hers. "Stay with me for your sake. For our sakes."

For my sake.

"Kenneth, I'm tired."

"Lock up. We're going out. Don't waste my time."

***

"You know this school is super super large. I don't want to walk too much." She grumbled.

"It's to warm your legs."

"We've been walking for more than twenty minutes. I can't see the gates anywhere. I'm tired. Let's just head back."

"We're going to my lounge. And why are you with a book."

"Assignments." This girl. "Kenneth." Her whine was cute. "I'm tired." I carried her princess style. "Put me down."

"No." I walked faster. "We're almost there." Everyone was having classes now so we'd be alone. I put her down when we got to the Imperial floors. "Welcome to my place."

"Well."

"Come. I'll show you why this place is better than other places. This isn't the bedroom area. Just places." I entered a first room since the doors here were almost never locked.

She was in awe as she saw the murals on the wall and art supplies scattered everywhere. "This belongs to one of us. An empress. I don't know her name though.  Don't touch anything." I didn't think she was about to. She was just frozen. Just staring.

"They're beautiful. This is raw talent. It's..."

"Calm down. Let's go somewhere else." I closed the door and entered another. The music room. It was empty, thank goodness. That creepy girl was probably in class. "Do you play any instruments?"