||54||

☆Kenneth

"Kenneth leave her alone! She did nothing." Where the hell did Andrew come from?

"Jeiel answer me or I'll be merciless." I pulled on her hair harder and she cried. Unfortunately for her, I wasn't moved by her tears.  "Fucking answer me! That's your handwriting. You were part of this."

"I didn't- I swear. Alec please... Help me."

"Back off." I barked at Alec who tried to come to her rescue. The guys were surrounding us, trying to get me away from her. I couldn''t count how many punches Dev had received from me. Now he was restraining Andrew. "If you didn't Jeiel, who did? Who hates Vivian that much?"

"Everyone!" She screamed at me and I pushed her face down. "Why wouldn't she be hated? Since she came, you've been with her. You scolded me because of her. All your fangirls hate her because she's a threat! Vivian Vivian Vivian, who the fuck is she? A nobody!" That word irked me.

"Fuck you Jeiel!"

"Kenneth!"

"So it was you?" She shook her head. "Explain the fucking letter then."

"That was me." I pinched her jaw. "But Evelyn planned the rest. She instigated everything. She was crying saying you had ended your engagement because of the new girl. We pitied her.

And you also hurt me because of her. We had to show her her place." My eyes darkened. I let her go.

~

Stupid engagement! Fiancee my foot. As far as I knew, only Grandma wanted this engagement. Mom was tolerant because she had no female child. Dad disliked Evelyn as much. And since my parents said no, there was no need putting up with her.

Vivian cried. And somehow, it hurt. It hurt more because it was my fault. She was right, by I did not want to let go. I liked her. I liked her presence. I took a drag of my cigarettes. I was determined to keep her and I'd eliminate anyone who tried to harm her. Fuck that! I'd send them straight to hell. I marched out of my room, going downstairs to the entrance of the dorm.

I ran a distance to the "titleless kids" section. The thought reminded me of Vivian. But something wasn't right. Her twin was a Royal. Her other brother was an Imperial. Then why isn't she one? I shook the thought off and walked down the hallway. Room 747. Great. I rapped on the door twice and waited.

"Theodore." I brought out my phone. "I need some." The door opened.

"Your Highness. Oh my. Come in. Come in." I entered the room. Very clean. How could someone keep clean on their own. Without any help? Cleaners visited my dorm every three days to clean up. He gave me a chair to sit on.

"A full pack."

"That'll be 10k pounds."

"I'll transfer." He threw me a black satchel. "Account number."

"Thank you for patronising, my Prince. I have pills you might like. Molly and Meth." He said as I walked out. Molly had no effect on me anymore. Tch. I walked back to my room, locking the door. I switched off my phone. I didn't need anymore disturbing me.

***

The pain kept coming. Who the fuck was hitting me? "Kenneth, wake up. Fucking wake up, it's the weekend." The weekend? How. What the? I opened my eyes. Yesterday was Thursday. "And it's Saturday afternoon. How come you slept this long?"

I tried to clear my head. "Water." I croaked.

"Here." I heard a familiar voice.

"Vivian?" It was her. Her face was in front of me. "You're pretty." I heard myself say. "One of the prettiest girls I've seen." I heard coughing. "You have beautiful eyes too." I reached out to touch her.