||35||

☆Kenneth

From perverts to the cheapest of the cheap in Hughton. Vivian was capable. I rolled my eyes seeing her with to most undeserving Royal in Hughton. Kristopher. A scholarship student who managed to get to the Royal league because of his brains. He was intelligent and I appreciated it. Every other thing From his unknown brand backpack to cheap shoes was disturbing to my eyes. But what was more disturbing?

Seeing her being all cosy with him. It was fucking annoying. Her melodious laughter was the most annoying of all. Or was it the stupid P.E uniform? She couldn't sit like a cultured lady or what? Someone had to teach her manners. The fair skin of her legs. T. They had cute little hairs on them.

The thought of running my fingers on her skin was going to drive me crazy in a minute. What kind of physical attraction was this? Oh please, I needed a distraction.

"Kay!" Wow, right on time.

"Eve." I welcomed her hug. "Long time."

"Yeah, long time. You're looking good."

"I always look good." I rubbed her head.

"So, who are you going with? Jeiel?"

"No."

"Who?"

"Someone."

"That girl you went out with on Saturday?" I raised my brows. "What? Don't look at me that way. The whole school knows that our Prince went out with some nobody."

"Nobody?"

"She's one, isn't she? Not even a Noble. She's the lowest class." Her voice held so much dislike. "No rank."

"You don't like her."

"She's a threat. I hate threats. I mean look at her. She's all over you. Right from day one in Nigeria. " she remembered.

"You see her as a threat. Eve if it's about your feelings,  I've told you before. It can't happen."

"Sooner or later Kenneth. You'll forget all those girls and I'll be the only one you look at." She held my shirt.  "We're engaged anyway. Everyone knows that." She gave a side glance. "Look at our fans. They love us together." I rolled my eyes.  Students at Hughton. I released myself from her hold when I felt that intense gaze.

Vivian. She was furrowing her brows till Kristopher whispered to her. Her expression was calm as both of them left. "I'll catch you later, fiancé." I scoffed while watching her leave. She was a good distraction while it lasted though.

I really wanted to be with Jeiel. She took my mind off everything most times. I had really hurt her. Pregnancy. This wasn't the first time but I had warned her never to remove the baby. And now she did, again. I sighed and walked to the track. Running might help.

Getting there, I saw people trying to help the guy on the floor. Vivian's brother. He was groaning in pain while holding his leg.

"Buchi!!!!" She ran like the wind. Like zap and I saw her next to him. "Buchi what happened? Did you run?" He couldn't even make out words.

"Your brother ran, yes." Someone answered. "But he suddenly lost footing around the curve."

"Did you warm up?" She asked.

"No." He groaned. He was sweating. How bad was the pain? That was when I saw the muscle that popped out. A strain. He groaned louder and Vivian's countenance changed.

"Buchi..." The medics arrived.

"It hurts!" They lifted him into the carrier. She followed.

"What's happening?" Standing beside me was Dev.

"Strain."

"She's gonna cry."

"Who?"

"Her." I saw that. If he expressed more pain, his sister was going to cry. Siblings.

"Buchi, you'll be fine. I know you will." She did not even care that her hand was red from him gripping it tightly.

***

She did not come for dinner. Neither did her brother. She was with him. I was steadily chewing when some idiot decided it was best to annoy me. We were in the dining hall. But my anger did not care.

"You keep looking around? What's the prob...dog?" Andrew. He did not just call me a dog. With a fucking smile.

"Kenneth calm down. Please calm down. Violence does not fix anything."

"It sure as hell will fix his face!" I growled.

"Kenneth chill. Your eyes may-" Alec didn't have to complete the statement. I got it and I calmed quickly. I huffed before leaving. Andrew just made my mood worse. Not sure if anything could make it better.

It was a lonely walk back to my room. At least I was accompanied by my music. I was trying so hard to sleep but couldn't. I decided to think random thoughts. Random thoughts of mom, Jeiel, work, the music, and then...

The face appeared. Her face appeared. She was beautiful. It was obvious. She was hot too. But she was a potential cousin in law. Ebenezer's own.

What in the fucking fuck?!

That sounded so wrong. Vivian and Ebenezer. Ebenezer and Vivian. NO! It was not good. Terrible even. God! Why was I thinking this way? Fuck this! I exhaled loudly. 

I wasn't going to get any sleep tonight. I needed a smoke so bad...

 I needed a smoke so bad

Hey. Happy New Month guys. Eid Mubarak to my Muslim readers.  It's coming late.😪😪 This chapter was supposed to be here a week ago. I was just having a battle with laziness and it was winning. I was also emotionally unstable. But I'm better now. Much better.

So, the ball begins in the next chapter. Who's excited??? I am. You'll probably hate some foul-mouthed characters. 😁😁

Another update coming up in a few minutes.