||13||^

️: Some content here would make one uncomfortable. It involves molestation.

☆Chioma

"Where are we going?" I asked Nedum. We had just finished running an errand for mom at one of her hotels. It was to supervise the shipment of the barrels of red oil and go through the accounts.

Nedum wasn't driving in the direction of our house. "To see my friends."

I knew he had friends but I had never met them, except one. Chidera, who was Eben's elder sister. I was eager to meet his friends. They were also rumoured as legendary. And they must be as good as my brother...right?

We stopped in the private parking lot of a high-end twenty-four hours club. Nedum gave his keys to the valet before he held my hands. "You know daddy will not be happy if he finds out we went here," I said. My father didn't like anything that had to do with such places. He said it reminded him of his old ways.

"You won't tell a soul, will you sweetheart?" He smiled as we walked in. That smile was creepy.

The loudness of the music didn't affect me much. I had been going to much louder parties. "Sir are you alone?" I saw a woman hugged my brother's arm. "I can accompany you."

He ignored her and walked away. "Hey, baby girl. Come dance with this brother. He'd treat you very well." The man was drunk.

"Back off," Nedum said pulling me to his side. "Stay away from her." He pulled me away and I was grateful.

"Never come to places like this." He said as we climbed the stairs. "It's dangerous for girls like you."

"Yes."

We walked into a door with a started on it saying VIP. The first thing my nose caught was a burning smell and the smell of alcohol. Inside the room were three guys and two ladies. One of them was seated on a guys lap.

Nedum cleared his throat. "You didn't see me or what?"

"Brian."

"Fearless and Bold."

"My husband."

"The flash." Were all these his nicknames? I understand the last one of flash because he was also known as that in our school. But Fearless and Bold? Weren't those the name of drinks though?

A fair guy with curly hair stood to embrace him. He had a cigarette in his mouth. They gave each other manly hugs. "I thought you forgot us. God knows what I'd have done to you if you dared forget this meetup." He said his eyes glancing over me quickly. He didn't say a word.

"Why would I dare? Nengi it's been long."

"Fearless, ma guy." The guy with a woman in his lap pushed her off. I noticed his appearance. Hair braided in thick cornrows. There were five braids. I also noticed his pierced ears.

"Abundance," they did this stylish handshake. But his name was Abundance? I widened my eyes. Is he the Abundance? The legendary carefree, rugged and most lawless Senior Prefect Sofony High had ever had. I stared intently at him.

He was so infamous in both schools. He was famous for his escapades with girls. It was said that he could date multiple girls at a time and give them all enough attention. And no girl he wanted could escape his grasp, worse if you were beautiful. "Sweetie, are you crushing on me already?" I heard Abundance ask. "You've been staring."

"Respect your damned self," Nedum spat. "She's not to be touched." He shielded me. I felt heated gazes coming from the two women in the room.

"Tch, protective much?" Abundance rolled his eyes but looked at me. It was like I was being undressed as he stared. I inched closer to my brother.