I'M ALIVEEE: an author's note

Hello Dears,

It's me 🤧, BlueRose. I've been a little more than ghost on this app, not dropping updates and all that. I'm sorry. I have LOTS of explanations but none would justify eight months of no updates. Guys I'm sorry.

Firstly, school has been HECK! and it's about to become more heck.

My personal life has been very messy... I've been sorting myself out. I've been really busy. A lot is going on with me and in me.

Thirdly, I was not getting the vibe (wey dey for Port Harcourt) from this book anymore. No comments, no votes. It's discouraging to be honest. I even got tired of the book and wanted to rush it. Dropping this one and starting the sequels are thoughts I've been entertaining. That's how bad it was.

I also engaged in writing contests and I was READING! I've seen writers and I need to up my writing skills! Don't be too surprised if later chapters of WYFY sound different.

The characters sef🤧 Those guys abandoned me😭. They stopped communicating for a while. When they resumed communication, I wrote like eight chapters but I now think they're trash. I'm rewriting.

Thank God for Aaron Isong aka Ebenezer's daddy. That hot asf psychotic man kept talking to me. I love him😭❤️❤️✨

So... I'm going to be dropping an update today, after this.

I'm sorry for keeping y'all waiting.

To those who recently added this book to their reading lists and voted, thank you so much. I'm so grateful for you. 💙💙💙 My patient readers, God bless you. I love you all.

BlueRose_023