44

Daizee felt like she was drowning in the amount of paperwork she had on her desk. Almost every single policy, and procedure that Galindo enterprises had in place for the Agra park, had fallen through. Not only was the border shut down, but the DOJ was watching them all like a hawk. One move in the wrong direction, and the whole Galindo Cartel would come crashing down.

Daizee's concentration was broken up by the loud shrill ring of her phone. She had been in the office since 9:30, and true to her word, Leti had been at her house at 9:00 to take care of Mateo. Nestor was out earlier than Daizee, doing more work for Miguel than normal.

"Hello?" Daizee answered picking up the phone.

"Daze, it's Bishop." The Mayans president said.

"I have caller ID, Obispo."

"Fuck off with the attitude. Can I get you to look at the finances of the club, EZ tells me you're smart about that stuff."

"I'm smart, not a miracle worker."

"Daze, please. The border has put a halt on the H pipeline to Mexico. I'm guessing you know about the mess that your brother-"

"Emily's mess."

"With the Agra Park. Mayans gotta do something." Bishop said. Daizee could hear the stress in the older man's voice. Part of the MC was giving back to their community. Daizee had witnessed countless times Samcro doing things to help the small town of Charming.

"Fine. I can be by soon and grab some paperwork." Daizee said and Bishop let out a sigh.

"Thank you, querida. You don't know how helpful this will be." Bishop said and Daizee rolled her eyes, "Be by in an hour?"

"Yeah. Don't keep me fucking waiting, El Presidente." Daizee said and hung up.

Emily leaned her back up against the wall outside of the office Daizee was in. She was beyond pissed that Miguel had handed over the keys to the Agra Park to Daizee. The Agra park had been Emily's idea to get Galindo enterprises into good graces with the community. Instead, it did the opposite, creating a drain on everybody who was hoping to make a career off of it.

Emily sighed as she heard Cristobal start screaming again. The small child was in distress about everything and Emily seemed to be doing everything wrong. Before Emily could move, Nestor came down the hallway.

"Hey, do you know this person?" Nestor said, handing the small monitor of the gate camera to Emily. A girl with messy hair and big sunglasses waved enthusiastically at the camera and Emily rolled her eyes.

"Yes. Let her in." Emily said and went to go check on Cristobal. Nestor unlocked the gate and then went into the office where Daizee was at.

Daizee looked up from her computer screen and smiled as Nestor shut the door behind him. She pushed off her desk chair and walked over to him. She pulled him in for a heated kiss, her hands on his face and his hands on her hips. Ever since that night they first shared together, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

"Hey," He smiled pulling away from her, "How are things?"

"A fucking mess." She said, "The Agra park has been a bleeding hole for months. Trying to fix it... it's going to take more resources and money than just saying fuck it and let someone else take a bid at it."

"Like China?"

"Something like that." Daizee said bitting her lip and running her hands down his chest, "Bishop called me. He wants me to look at the finances for the club."

"Oh," Nestor said, "Do what you need. Your father had a big hand in that club. It clearly means a lot to you." Nestors hands absent mindly traced over the 'Mayans' tattoo Daizee had on her back.