testing, testing... is this thing on??

hello,
long time no see... read?? ya know what i mean

I promise I have not forgot about this story. But, it's been a crazy fucking two years since I first posted this fic.

One, i started writing for two different fandoms (greta van fleet and topgun). Two, i somehow got popular on tumblr?? totally scary and still don't understand how that happened. Three, my life got flipped upside and i'm still tryna figure it out.

My goal for this fic, is to have the final two parts out in hopefully the next couple of weeks. I have chapter 55 and the epilogue done, it just needs to be read through and edited. SORRY FOR EDGING YOU GUYS FOR A YEAR

Next, I have decided to REWRITE this story. Yeah i know, "G what the fuck???" well, here's the simpliest answer i can give: my writing has gotten better. I am a better writer than I was two years ago when I first started this story, and I believe in the power of revamping in. The original story will stay right here on wattpad, but the rewritten will be on tumblr & AO3.

As for my other story, "CHAINS", I hope to have that one updated in the near future as well.

I just want to thank each and every one of you for riding along with me through this incredible, crazy journey. and for those who just got started on it with me, WELCOME TO THE CLUB:)

you all mean so much to me.
much love <3

G:)

tumblr: @/basiccortez
AO3: (i can't remember but i'll update when I do:)