21

Angel had carried Daizee upstairs and put her to sleep. He stood in the doorway a moment, watching the slow equal breaths fall from her lips. Her cheeks tear stained, and her nose red. Angel sighed and turned on his heel, walking down the stairs and out the door to his bike. 

He rode out to Vicki's place, girls greeting him at the door. Gilly, Creep, and of course, Riz were already there. They all said a hello to Angel, who just ignored them as he headed to the kitchen. He grabbed a random bottle of whiskey, a random girl and hurried up the stairs.

Angel sloppily kissed the girl, and slammed the door shut behind them. The girl, blonde hair and brown eyes, was all over Angel, running her hands through his hair and down his chest. Angel grabbed the girl by the throat and pushed down on the bed. He kissed her neck and the girl moaned loudly. Angel scrunched his eyebrows in disgust and stood back from the girl. He opened the bottle and took a drink of it, looking the girl in the eye. 

"Strip." He graveled out. The girl got up quickly and started to take her clothes off, while trying to be seductive to Angel. Of course Angel didn't care, his mind was elsewhere. 

"On your knees." Angel pushed the girl by her shoulders and she looked up at him through her lashes. He undid his pants and dropped them and his boxers. The girl giggled lightly and then wrapped her hand around him. Angel closed his eyes at the feeling of her mouth around him. He held the bottle up to his lips and drank it, while she moved her mouth up and down. 

"Fuck," He cursed and grabbed a handful of her hair, "So good, so good. Don't stop." He said and pushed her head down as he felt her choke around him, "So good baby, so fucking good Daizee." 

The girl put her hands on his thighs and removed her mouth from him, "Who the fuck is Daizee?" The girl said and Angel pushed her away and pulled his pants up, "Baby, let me take care of. . ."

"Get the fuck out!" He yelled at her. 

"Let me make you feel. . ."

"I said Get Out!" Angel threw the bottle at the wall behind the girl. The girl fled the room with tears in her eyes as Angel slammed the door once she was out. He sat on the bed and buried his head in his hands. He couldn't believe what he just did, what he did to Daizee. All Angel wanted was to relieve the anger that he had, and this was, what he thought, was the best way to do it. 

Angel rolled back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Tears filled his eyes as he thought back on the nights events. He was scared, angry, and confused. Scared of what everything meant for Daizee, EZ, and himself. Angry that EZ had decided to join his club, knowing about the deal, and what could possibly become of them if the secret were to come out. And confused, why did EZ make the deal, why didn't he tell him, why did he and Daizee do what they did. 

Angel's head was spinning and slowly, he fell into a restless sleep. His mind had come to the conclusion, that EZ did what he had. If Angel was in that situation, he would do the same. EZ was young and stupid, and made a bad choice. But what Angel couldn't understand, was how his father could back EZ's decision, but not his. 

The next morning, Daizee marched up the wooden stairs to Vicki's front porch. She opened the door and looked around for Angel. He wasn't answering his phone, and he never told her where he was going. She knew he shouldn't be alone, and even though she was probably the last person he wanted to see, she needed to be there for him. 

"Gilly? Have you seen him?" Daizee said almost breathlessly to the patched member. 

"He showed up here last night, he uh. . ." Gilly said and looked at some of the other patches.