33

"You got this mi amor, you can do it!" The man behind her whispered in Daizee's ear, as sweat dripped down her face. A towel was pressed to her hot skin, to help keep the sweat out of her eyes.

Her body felt like it was being ripped from the inside out. The life she had been growing, clawing it's way out. Daizee knew the birth was supposed to be this immaculate, precious thing, but she was at the point where she wanted to tell her midwife to fuck off.

"Alright Daizee, push again!" Taza's wife Nalin said to her.

"I can't do it!" Daizee said, wanting to quit, "I can't have him. I'll fuck it all up, he can't- he needs to stay where he is!"

"You can do this Daizee. And we will be there to pick you up. Miguel, Coco, your mother and father, hell even Juice will come down and help you." Emily said to the girl.

"You can do this, love." He said to her and Daizee nodded. She sat back against his chest, him helping her keep her legs open.

"Alright on the count of 3. 1, 2, 3!" Nalin said.

Daizee used all her might to push as hard as she could. Her body burning and muscles tightening. A scream escaped her lips and filled the small room they were in. The patches who were sitting downstairs of Taza's house flinched at hearing the pained scream leave her body.

"Sounds like torture." Johnny said.

"Beautiful torture." Taza said, as the pain screams stopped and small cry filed the house.

Leti, who had been holding her fathers hand, hating to hear the woman she considered to be a mother figure in such pin, had a bright smile on her face. Coco smiled at his daughter and gave her a small hug.

Daizee leaned her tired body back against her fiancé and was already half asleep. He gently wiped the sweat from her forehead, as Emily went over with Nalin to check on the baby.

"Are they okay?" Daizee whispered, "Please tell me there is a heartbeat?"

"They have a heart beat, a beautiful strong heartbeat, like a drum!" Miranda said to her daughter, "Mija, you did so well! You did it! You're a mommy now!"

"Can I hold..." Daizee felt her body drift away, her eyes getting heavy, and her body felt like bricks to move.

"It's a boy, Daizee." He said to her.

"A boy? That's what I wanted." Daizee slurred.

"A boy with lots of hair like his papi," Miranda said, "He looks a lot like Nestor!"

"That's a good thing," Nestor said kissing his fiancé.

"Can I-I..."

"Daizee! Daizee! Stay with me, baby! Don't close your eyes! Please don't leave me! I need you" Nestor cried out, seeing Daizee slip away from his world, "Daizee wake up! Wake up, Daizee! Wake..."

——————————

"Wake up!" Leti yelled, shaking the female prospect awake.

Daizee woke up from the dream with tears in her eyes. She wanted it to be real, she prayed it had been real. Leti took a deep breath, and hugged the girl tightly. Daizee clung to the teen, like she was a life jacket.

"It's okay, it was just a dream." Leti said running her hands through Daizee's matted down curls.

"I wanted it to be real..." Daizee sniffled.

Daizee's eyes perked up at the sight of her best friend standing in the doorway, a sad look on his face. Coco had been the one to help pick up the pieces when Daizee's daughter died, now he was back doing it again.

"Leti, why don't you go make some breakfast. I'll help Daze." Coco said and Leti nodded. She gently moved the girl, careful not hurt the stitches that were in her stomach. Coco gently sat down next to her, rubbing her head softly, "How ya feeling?"

"Like my stomach got ripped open" Daizee sighed, sitting up slowly. "Where's Angel?"

"On the couch, like he has been for the past week. But I don't think he's the one you really want."

"What do you mean? I've wanted him by side the whole week. It's you who's not letting him come near me."

"Because he's not the one you call for when you're asleep." Coco said rather harshly. Daizee crossed her arms over her chest and looked out the window, pissed that Coco had the audacity to call her out. Coco sighed and rubbed his hand down his face.

"I'm sorry, that sounded meaner than i wanted it to. It's just... You didn't see Angel after you left. He was broken, worse than he is know. He didn't know where you were, how the baby was, if you were even alive," Coco said, "And i was there. I picked up the pieces. He was dealing with his moms death, EZ going to jail for probably his whole life, and then you and youre baby disappearing. I know he hurt you, and he's beating himself up about it, but he also doesn't deserve to hear you calling out for Nestor at 2 in the morning."

Daizee nodded. She had no idea that she had been calling out for Nestor in her sleep, she didn't know that it went past the realistic dream in her mind. It was hard for her to shake the memories of the such realistic dream, and dream that she once saw Angel in. It just made her even more confused on what she wanted.

"Bish says one more week until you can come back,"

"I'm fine. The stitches have healed, I am okay. Going back to a normal routine can help enhance healing,"

"For people who work a 9-5 in an office and drive a toyota. One more week won't kill ya."

"No but your stank breath might. Boy go brush your damn teeth!"

"Bet it turns you on. Want me all up on ya. my mouth on yours and on your pus-"

"Dad!" "Johnny!" Daizee and Leti both exclaimed. Coco let out a loud laugh as Leti left the room mortified.

"Great! I have to explain to her yet again that I am not screwing you." Daizee said crawling out of her bed.

"Hey! I'm a nice fuck!" Coco called after the girls.

A/N:
another filler until i come back from AT:) and it's hotter than hell outside
stay humble, stay hydrated!!!

like, comment, and share:)