46

Daizee was at the clubhouse before any of the Mayan men were. EZ texted her explaining how the plan they had was crashed by border patrol. Daizee was beyond pissed that Bishop took his chances and went through with the plan earlier than expected. The only other person in the clubhouse was Nails, who was trying to pry on who the strange woman in Angel's house was.

"Didn't expect a fucking wake up call," Bishop said as he entered the clubhouse. Daizee walked up to him and slapped him, "What the fuck!"

"No, you, Opisbo. I told you not to trust using Vicki's tunnels and to wait until we could secure the H, but no, things had to go your fucking way." Daizee yelled at him.

"You are turning just like your brother."

"If that's what I have to do to earn some respect."

"I respected you more when you were running around fucking the Reyes brothers on different days." Bishop said and pushed past her.

Daizee rolled her eyes and Angel sauntered up to her with a cigarette in his hand. Daizee wasn't looking for a fight with him, this was the last thing she wanted to deal with this early in the morning.

"What?" She asked the Reyes boy.

" 'Fucking the Reyes brothers on different day' ", He smirked, "You really did that."

"Angel-"

"And called me a whore?"

"I slept with EZ because you were busy running around fucking Adelita and knocking her up. I apologized for the EZ mess, you never apologized for what you did to me."

"I have to apologize?! You kept my fucking son for me!"

"Because I had to!" Daizee yelled, which quickly shut Angel up. Daizee didn't yell at him hardly ever, and he hated it, "You were in no state to take care of a child. You still aren't."

"Well I want him, he's mine."

Daizee shook her head and stepped closer to him, their chests basically touching, "You'll have to pry him from my cold, dead, bloody hands."

"That can be arranged, amor."

"Angel! Quit flirting with the devil, let's go." Bishop said glaring at Daizee. The Reyes boy stepped around the girl and headed inside to Templo.

Daizee crossed her arms over her body and looked around and the barren scrap yard. The only other person out there, was the prospect.

"Prospect!" Daizee yelled causing him to jump and face her.

"Yes Miss Daizee- I mean Miss Galindo," Steve said.

"Go wash my jeep, I'm gonna stick around for a bit." Daizee said throwing the keys to him.

"But Hank said-"

"Fucking go!" Daizee argued back, pointing to her black jeep. Steve didn't say anything else but scamper to her jeep and started cleaning it.

The clubhouse was just as messy as it always was. The faint smell of smoke were stained into the floorboards. A small ofrenda, now housed Riz's picture near the one of Daizee's father, Bishop, and Marcus. Different clubhouse girls had stopped and stared at Daizee, none of them really knowing her but Nails, who tried telling them off.

"So... who do you belong to?" One of the girls asked.

"Cara!" Nails snapped, not wanting to cause a fight with Daizee.

Daizee picked up the picture of her father and ran her fingers over the glass. She looked at the layer of dust on her finger tips and turned towards the girls.