8

Daizee raced up to the door of the house, she didn't even take a second to properly place her bike. She banged on the door as hard as she could. Emily opened the door and Daizee stumbled in.

"What's wrong?! I got a 9-1-1 from you. Are you okay? Is Miguel okay? Is Cristo..."

"I have an idea." Emily said cutting the biker off.

"You text, no called me 9-1-1 for an idea?" Daizee said looking at the crazy girl.

"Yes." Emily said and Daizee rolled her eyes walking towards the door, "It's a good idea. I just need your help over the bord..."

"No. Emily, I'm a prospect. I can't just leave the US whenever I want to." Daizee said trying to leave.

Emily did her best and broke out the waterworks. She remembered that it used to work on Daizee all the time. Daizee shook her head and Emily stopped her tears.

"I'm sorry Em. I gotta go." Daizee said and went out to her motorcycle.

Daizee rode her bike to Vicki's, Riz's sisters house. She rolled her eyes seeing the sheriff car out front. She opened the door and was met by the hollars and shouts of the MC. Daizee smirked and walked over to where Coco was sitting.

"Where ya been?" Coco asked taking a drag of his cigarette before handing it to Daizee.

"9-1-1 from the white queen." Daizee sighed.

"Don't push it, she's just tryna have some stable company with her kid gone."

"I don't want to be around her. I still hate her." Daizee said. She could feel a pair of eyes on her from across the room, and tried her best to not look up at them.

"You need to be fucked." Coco said loudly. Angel snapped his head up and looked at Daizee. The girl rolled her eyes and shoved the Mayan. "I'm just sayin!"

"I gladly volunteer as the one to do it!" Creep said as he shuffled some cards.

"Can we take turns? Ill go second." Gilly joked.

"As long as I get a turn, i don't care when I am." Riz added.

"All y'all some bitches." Daizee rolled her eyes and picked up a bottle of Jack Daniels in front of her. Angels eyes still didn't leave hers as she took a big drink from the bottle.

"Just tryna help the cause." Creep said.

"Yeah, help the cause and get your fake ass up." Bishop laughed and hit Creeps injured shoulder. "When can the patient return back?"

"Anytime. He's just fine." Vicki said. Bishops eyes went wide and he hit Creeps shoulder again.

The patches went and started hitting on Creep. Daizee laughed and Angel was going to open his mouth to say something about the guy who stayed at her house last night, until they heard gun shots. Daizee jumped in her seat and Coco put his hand on her thigh.

"Chill querida." He whispered to her.

"Those sound close." Bishop said and Coco nodded.

"Hunters. Probably a long range."

Daizee closed her eyes as she heard more shots being fired off. Angel watched as she got up and excused herself out of the room. Angel patted the girls leg who was sitting on him. The girl looked sad that he was leaving, but he assured her, he would be back.

Daizee sat on the back porch, with a bottle of whiskey and a cigarette. The shots had died down, but the sounds still rang in her head. She wondered when she'd finally be able to move past jumping at the sound of bullets.